Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

LOL si this dont look good right out the gate isues with chapter 10.0 lol

You know, your right , but there should always be a compensation for "Unexpected Downtime" my opinion, i know of games that does such , why cant SWTOR?!, oh right its EA lol

Oh, yeah, I'm totally with you on that. This becoming a regular thing doesn't make it more excusable. As i stated in another post, i think this "behavior" is a big part on why the genre of MMORPGs is declining. No matter what the reality is, it makes people, player, feel like they aren't valued at all, just getting the crap thrown at them with no excuses.

I dunno, I would claim this has to change, but like...15 years now...I think its already too late for that.

*** are you talking about retard?? Does it differ even i live in Europe or else?? I am paying same money you pay and i have same rights as you do... stop licking balls of techs.... there is a *********** big mistake: they already announced this patch 1 month ago and made tests (I hope)... and if you STILL face with such big problem, this means that all they did is NOT ENOUGH to release this patch. OFC i admire their work, this is why i play this game... but you CANNOT steal people's time like this and there is no VALUE for the time has been passed... i do not care about subs money but this is TOTALLY disrespect your players... if you are not ready then do not release it. EVERYBODY here is right to complain... just **** and wait as we do.... i hate people like you.... moron.....

You need a cuddle =)

Question from the crowd while we wait on an update:

The referrals, when you click on it when someone gives it, when it goes to the main page, does it mean it works? Was assuming it does. When it doesn't work, it says "referral already exists" which I assume means that didn't work.

If the Alliance Alert mission was the companion mission for K'krohl not completing after destroying the Star Fortress, then I definitely would have issues on one of my characters.

As for all of my other characters that I have run through KOTFE, none of them received any alerts for additional companions aside from the first initial contacts from each of the alliance member reps.

I've submitted numerous tickets, but have only been informed by email to resubmit as a bug ticket..........please let this be this be addressed and fixed on this new update.

Thanks Eric for the hard work and tell the team we appreciate it. I understand that when this happens you are probably less happy than we are and on top of that you have to listen to people who just want to complain. To the Europe guy - hey you knew this was a US based game when you got it -- get over yourself - if a game was based in Europe I would not expect special treatment. Its day time here and lots of us did not get to play you are not being persecuted lol - to the others who are jones-in over the game being down I say this learn a little patience and grow up - abusing the game techs and giving them a harder time than they are already having is NOT cool!! Again Eric thanks and thanks to those working hard to fix the issue

i agree with you !

Thanks Eric for the hard work and tell the team we appreciate it. I understand that when this happens you are probably less happy than we are and on top of that you have to listen to people who just want to complain. To the Europe guy - hey you knew this was a US based game when you got it -- get over yourself - if a game was based in Europe I would not expect special treatment. Its day time here and lots of us did not get to play you are not being persecuted lol - to the others who are jones-in over the game being down I say this learn a little patience and grow up - abusing the game techs and giving them a harder time than they are already having is NOT cool!! Again Eric thanks and thanks to those working hard to fix the issue

You tell em

Question from the crowd while we wait on an update:

The referrals, when you click on it when someone gives it, when it goes to the main page, does it mean it works? Was assuming it does. When it doesn't work, it says "referral already exists" which I assume means that didn't work.

Referral already exists is the message for you have already done this.