Unsolved BUG

Gingishan

Hi there.

Because i have an opened ticket and more then 2 weeks passed but none resolved this i will explain it here.

When i resubbed to the game (i quit to play in 2013), i wanted to make and have all 4 classes buffs. So, i loved the fact u can level a character with tokens. This is how now i have 9 chars. But along the way, at some point, just in the beginning of the new 65 level launch i used a token to create a merc, then i deleted the merc in the same day but the tocken was lost forever. After that a strange bug occurred on my login screen and u can see it here:

http://s26.postimg.org/eyvmblpah/Screenshot_2016_02_04_17_51_43_392292.jpg

As u can see the icon for smuggler is in opposition with icon for mercenary class and vanguard class is in opposition with imperial agent class. This was happening immediately i deleted merc and when the token was lost.

Problem is i have a lost token and this bug. Do i have to wait for ages to be solved?

Hi there.

Because i have an opened ticket and more then 2 weeks passed but none resolved this i will explain it here.

When i resubbed to the game (i quit to play in 2013), i wanted to make and have all 4 classes buffs. So, i loved the fact u can level a character with tokens. This is how now i have 9 chars. But along the way, at some point, just in the beginning of the new 65 level launch i used a token to create a merc, then i deleted the merc in the same day but the tocken was lost forever. After that a strange bug occurred on my login screen and u can see it here:

http://s26.postimg.org/eyvmblpah/Screenshot_2016_02_04_17_51_43_392292.jpg

As u can see the icon for smuggler is in opposition with icon for mercenary class and vanguard class is in opposition with imperial agent class. This was happening immediately i deleted merc and when the token was lost.

Problem is i have a lost token and this bug. Do i have to wait for ages to be solved?

Well? Any one with same problem or any who can respond to this? It is so annoying.

I'm not sure what bug you're trying to report or if there's even a bug...

The class icons are in the same order for me than for you. While it's not sorted the same way for each faction, it doesn't have to and I doubt it has any gameplay effect.

As for your token, if you leveled to 61+, it's used and there's no bug. If you didn't, make sure your ticket about the token refund is not a bug report and wait.

Yeah, it looks like the icons are mixed up, which is definitely strange. I don't recall seeing this. I've never deleted a free 60 character, though.

If your character was level 61 or higher, you are out of luck. If it was still level 60, then you are supposed to get the token back. Personally, I wouldn't trust it. If I were BW, I would not have allowed for deleting level 60 and getting the token back. That just opens the door for a whole host of bugs, I would imagine. :eek:

It belongs to be this way. It means you've done all class stories. The order is the same for me. As for the token, after you hit 61 with the char, the token is gone. If you change your mind before you levelup, you can still get it back and create another character. But truthfully, making a lvl 60 char simply seems like a skip of the best of this game.

I'm not sure what bug you're trying to report or if there's even a bug...

The class icons are in the same order for me than for you. While it's not sorted the same way for each faction, it doesn't have to and I doubt it has any gameplay effect.

As for your token, if you leveled to 61+, it's used and there's no bug. If you didn't, make sure your ticket about the token refund is not a bug report and wait.

I think i reached lvl 61 in few minutes of play with it, i did not enjoyed, then deleted the character. This might be my unlucky moment there. It seems i will not receive my token back since no one responded to my ticket yet. Too bad. Another unhappy subber. Will see. Thanks for the advice.

I think i reached lvl 61 in few minutes of play with it, i did not enjoyed, then deleted the character. This might be my unlucky moment there. It seems i will not receive my token back since no one responded to my ticket yet. Too bad. Another unhappy subber. Will see. Thanks for the advice.

It kind of tells you when you start the token what will happen when you hit level 61. I honestly don't feel any pain for you. I can also guarantee you that it took longer than a few minutes. The last toon I leveled from 60-61 via only heroics which give fairly fast exp took about 30-45 minutes, 6 heroic missions. On the 7th, I was lvl 61. This was in a full group so more exp and faster runs.