BH is my favorite...but

Ionscout

I really like the Bounty Hunter concept as a whole, and prefer the PvE DPS role (on a rare occasion i'll binge PvP).

Which amounts to this, I could really enjoy playing either Merc OR Powertech, with a sliiiight edge to my PT (AP). However, recently I've been wondering how much of a difference in DPS the Merc IO is to my PT (AP). Is it significant enough to switch? Again I could play any BH adv class with as much enthusiasm, so its not a matter of "play what ya like" because if its a BH I already like it. I would really like to dedicate to one and go all out and not feel like I wasted my efforts later (or wear a stigma of "that adv class is crap DPS good luck getting an OPS group")

Thanks all!

TOP WISHES: 1) "Mandalorian" Title, 2) Weildable Rifles, and 3) BH/Smugglers to be "Neutral Faction" FWIW

GREAT spreadsheet! Its a keeper, but from the perspective of the raid leader is the 400pt difference significant?

No its not, especially since those numbers are in a parse dummy and not an actual raid (ap will probably out dps io in most ops, as will arsenal for that matter). Honestly, either is totally fine.

the difference with arsenal is minimal for a much bigger effort.

to fit raidleader i'd keep the AP PT. you can taunt when needed for the fight, important in some fights(styrak hm with one tank, draxus hm/nim) and even take the responsibility to switch tank if you have the gear.