Class Stories vs story arc chapters?

TheFuturist

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for your patience. I am confused about the class stories. I have been going through the story and completed chapter 1. I thought this was the same as the class stories, but apparently it's not. What is the difference? I have not completed any class stories yet but am on chapter 2 of the story. Are they separate, or pieces of the same thing?

Thanks!

When you have gotten to a certain point in your class story, you change chapters. You won't complete your class story until you are about level 50.

Unless you are talking about Knights of the Fallen Empire. If that is the case, KotFE starts at level 60, so you are already beyond the class story.

Edited by Dragondog

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for your patience. I am confused about the class stories. I have been going through the story and completed chapter 1. I thought this was the same as the class stories, but apparently it's not. What is the difference? I have not completed any class stories yet but am on chapter 2 of the story. Are they separate, or pieces of the same thing?

Thanks!

Basically every chapter has an overall theme within the greater Class Story arc. For example for the Imperial Agent the themes are (not giving away major spoilers here):

Chapter One: Terrorists

Chapter Two: Onomatophobia

Chapter Three: "%^*$$** YOU, YOU &^#$(*@)%$*@%! I'MMA GONNA SHOOT YOU RIGHT IN YOUR #&%#$%*$# FACE!" AKA: Star Cabal (Your experience may vary)

It's all part of the same story, you're (in the IA instance) a spy for the Empire and all three chapters tie together, but each chapter has an arc.

I hope that's what you meant and I hope my answer helped :)

Chapters 1 2 and 3 indicate periods of time for the Empire and the Republic.

For example, during Chapter 3 Empire and Republic are in an open war. Chapter 1 is uneasy peace, and at the end of chapter 2 - treaty of Coruscant finally gets broken.

In my understanding, Chapters are also needed to underline your achievement - you've completed a significant part of the game, got a new title as a Sith/Jedi, got a promotion, defeated an important enemy and so on.

I have been going through the story and completed chapter 1.

If it's a new character, then you must have been doing Class stories to complete chapter one. "Class Stories" show up in your mission log under the "Class" heading.

If you are doing KoFE, there are no individual "class" stories. The main story is the story for all classes.