Dekko Cards

Bounty Hunter

Malas - Dark - Elite

Heart of Darkness, Naboo

Jayne-Cobb

Commando / Smuggler

Dark

Heart of Darkness, Naboo

We have a few former Elite members in Vindicated with us. We were assigned to the Belgoth's Beacon PvP server alongside gIMPS and Sith Happens.

Guild Name: Vindicated

Server: Belgoth's Beacon (PvP East)

Timezone: US East (EST)

Faction: Sith Empire

Age Requirement: 18 years or older

Leadership Structure: Co-Leader Council

Council Members: Dekko Cards, Anif

<-----Andras Lort-Treva from TCELL Guild.

We have reformed TCELL and got assigned to Naddist Rebels server east coast (Though we might switch servers).

If anyone is looking to join a Rebel Guild look up up in game. We'll post what server we settle with later so post here if you want to join us.

Edited by AndrasLives

There are four guilds on Belgoth's Beacon that have ex-Radiant players in their guilds; Vindicated, Radiant, gIMPS, and Sith Happens.

Vindicated and Sith Happens are all part of the Sith Empire faction. As far as I know Radiant is Republic. I'm not sure what faction gIMPS rolled, but as of right now I don't see any of them on the Sith Empire /who list.

Edited by DekkoCards

There are four guilds on Belgoth's Beacon that have ex-Radiant players in their guilds; Vindicated, Radiant, gIMPS, and Sith Happens.

I rolled on Belgoth's Beacon also, just not guilded with anyone. But I am kind of like a guild of one, an army all by myself (note: a very small army of level 1s at the moment)

If anyone wishes, you can look me up as Thorz or Mardigan.