Collections Korrealis Baron / Korrealis Commander

Stabalicious

Please add them or tell us why or when. Please Reply.

People reading this, if you have the korrealis baron or the korrealis commander or if you get them in the future, would you like the option to add them to collections so you can enjoy them on your alts as well?

Edited by Stabalicious
Ask for feedback from community

Personally, I like the idea that some things are very rare and hard to get. My Jedi Sentinel has the busted speeder (I forget the name) that you find by digging in GSI sites. It used to be very special until they recently added it (or a model that is similar) to some vendor in KoFE. (Can't recall what vendor either - I'll check later.) :)

One of my characters also has one of those Korrealis speeders. If I had known it would sell for such a high price, I wouldn't have used it. :rolleyes:

Edited by JediQuaker

I agree with the rarity of things. I'm not asking for bioware to bring it back, I am asking for those mounts to be added to collections for people who have already gotten them. At the time when they were available and the game being so new, I wasn't a cake walk to get them. Money was not easy to come by nor was light or dark ranks. Adding them to collections only gives players who have them, the option to enjoy them on their other characters.

Personally, I believe all in-game acquired speeders / mounts / pets should be legacy wide by default, though would settle for legacy unlocks (though I probably wouldn't pay to unlock more than one or two).

Most other games I play have moved to this model, even for mounts purchased for RL$ from the cash shops.

Edited by DawnAskham

Personally, I believe all in-game acquired speeders / mounts / pets should be legacy wide by default, though would settle for legacy unlocks (though I probably wouldn't pay to unlock more than one or two).

Most other games I play have moved to this model, even for mounts purchased for RL$ from the cash shops.

And this game is exactly the same. If you buy a speeder for real money (for the cartel market or via packs) then you can pay to unlock it for all your characters.

We should not start allowing unlocks for non-cm items. If items can be bought from vendors or are drops (no matter how rare) then they should not be added to collections.

And this game is exactly the same. If you buy a speeder for real money (for the cartel market or via packs) then you can pay to unlock it for all your characters.

We should not start allowing unlocks for non-cm items. If items can be bought from vendors or are drops (no matter how rare) then they should not be added to collections.

I've been trying to come up with any logical reason as to why I should side with your thoughts on not wanting non CM mounts to be unlockable for other characters and I can't simply find anything logical. The cartel market was implemented not at launch but some time after. It was design for various reasons, one of which was to increase revenue. Mounts acquired prior to CM implementation should not be punished for they had nothing to do with this the reasoning behind the need for a CM. Players are at an unfair advantage. Now with that said, I have seen many things added to the cartel market that were not sold by the cartel market initially so this should not be a problem what so ever.

I've been trying to come up with any logical reason as to why I should side with your thoughts on not wanting non CM mounts to be unlockable for other characters and I can't simply find anything logical. The cartel market was implemented not at launch but some time after. It was design for various reasons, one of which was to increase revenue. Mounts acquired prior to CM implementation should not be punished for they had nothing to do with this the reasoning behind the need for a CM. Players are at an unfair advantage. Now with that said, I have seen many things added to the cartel market that were not sold by the cartel market initially so this should not be a problem what so ever.

It is perfectly logical not to add a vendor obtained mount to the collections interface, even if that mount is no longer able to be purchased. The same goes for mounts obtained via drops.

The collections interface is primarily reserved for CM items. There are a few exceptions, such as promotional items.

To the best of my knowledge, the collections interface does not apply to ANY vendor items or drop items. There is NOTHING wrong with this. This is perfectly logical.

You may not like it EMOTIONALLY, but it IS logical.

It is perfectly logical not to add a vendor obtained mount to the collections interface, even if that mount is no longer able to be purchased. The same goes for mounts obtained via drops.

The collections interface is primarily reserved for CM items. There are a few exceptions, such as promotional items.

To the best of my knowledge, the collections interface does not apply to ANY vendor items or drop items. There is NOTHING wrong with this. This is perfectly logical.

You may not like it EMOTIONALLY, but it IS logical.

And so it starts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.