<Enclave of the Jedi>

Kai-Del_Serromis

Welcome!

ENCLAVE OF THE JEDI began as a small community of friends that focused on striving for a guild that was welcoming to all, and enjoyable. We are a moderate role play guild that also dives into PvP.

Our story, in short, is that Grandmaster Satele Shan sent a small number of Jedi to Alderaan on a mission to assist House Organa by build an Enclave on the planet. Progress was smooth at first, but as time went on the presence of the Jedi being felt there was not a positive one.

Because of this, a Valor Class Cruiser was offered to the Jedi, outfitted to attune to the needs of the Enclave.

This ship soon made EotJ the most mobile Jedi force in the galaxy...

Enclave of the Jedi offers something different to all those who join us:

First is our Force Sensitive rank. This rank was created for the purpose of allowing players to join our guild and be able to play without the worry of ranking, doing trials, or getting involved in role play. However, for those who do wish to get involved, there is a wide variety of content that members can pick up on.

For members who wish to rank up in the levels, we have a set of Trials that anyone can go through,

they were created to be enjoyable, and to help our members make the most of their time while they are with us.

With these trials comes our classes that happen every other week.

While EotJ is a moderate role play guild, we do not force anyone to enter into role play. It is encouraged, but for those who are into role play, and wish to develop their character and a story, we have many different ways members can do that.

First are our Character Biographies where you can go to tell us a bit about your character. Following this we have our RP Stories, which is a section in our forums where members can archive their characters adventures. For those that wish to rank up but are not into Role Play, we also offer PvP and PvE paths in our Trials. Being a Jedi centric guild, we also provide Master/Padawan relations for those who wish to explore more of the Jedi ways.

For those of you more interested in other aspects of the guild: We are nearing our one year anniversary, during which time we have been met with great success from multiple Guild RPs and fun events! These events are thigns such as Speeder Races, Companion Dueling Tourneys, 1v1 arenas, and our own version of Huttball! Our ship is nearing completion and is decorated entirely for RPability. We have our own website and TS3 server which we use as a social venue and to coordinate our events.

If you are interested, head on over to our website linked below for more info! If you have specific questions that are not answered there or in this thread, feel free to contact me in game or reply to this thread.

Edit, 1/29/2017: We now have a new website! All other links in this thread are now broken besides this one: http://gamersenclave.enjin.com/home

May the Force be with you.

Edited by Kai-Del_Serromis
Added Words

I've been part of EotJ since the founding days and while there is so much to talk about, there is one part of it in particular that I would like to talk about. Master-Padawan role play.

I have played every rank from Padawan to Master but I have to say playing a Padawan with an active Master is a great opportunity.

Even though Enclave only opened in March of 2015, I have role played a Master-Padawan bond with the same Master for nearly three years now, and it has offered so much.

The role play that has come from the bond has been incredible, it started small, a one on one scene just between the Padawan and Master, then became so in depth and exciting that the entire Guild was able to get involved. There really is no limit to what you can come up with if you have a good pairing of Master and Padawan. Of course, not all Masters and Padawans are into role play, but great parings can come from Masters and Padawans who are into PvE and PvP too!

From that role play sparked many adventures, some that were required for us to take for the nature of the Guild's trials, some were for Datacrons, some were just for fun and to explore new places, see what we could find. Many times we would simply role play, or meet new people, sometimes able to recruit those who were intrigued by the Master-Padawan role play.

Another good, and extremely useful aspect of having a Master in a guild is that if you're new to the guild, or to the game, they are there and able to train you, to help you. My Master was able to teach me as many specs as I was willing to learn, helped me to know the tricks and the way the abilities worked, but above that also helped me to know which spec I would enjoy most, which ended up being Sage Healing. Masters can also help you to try things you might have thought you would never enjoy, help you to open your eyes to different aspects of the game.

Through all of the role play, the adventures and trials, the leaning of new specs, the best thing that could possibly come out of being part of a Guild that offers Master-Padawan relations/bonds is simply the friendship that can grow out of it. Not only did I gain a Master I also gained someone who I would now consider a best friend out side of this game, and luckily for us, it has lasted the better part of the two to three years that we have been in game together.

There are likely many more things to be said about a Master-Padawan relationship in a guild, probably so many things that I forgot to mention, but the bottom line is that the opportunity of having a Master in a guild, or even being a Master in a guild (which offers its own enjoyment) is that it is simply a game changing experience, you know that there will always be someone there to go to for help, whether it is with a FP, a spec, a mission you cannot get by, or just a friend to talk to, it truly is endless.

If you've ever wanted to experience the close knit bond, the trials and sometimes hardships of a Master-Padwan bond, check out EotJ, there are Masters waiting!

Below I have added a picture of my Padawan character and his Master, taken on one of our many adventures!

http://i.imgur.com/eZb4yvw.png

:D

- Khoran Tairio Ayser

Enclave of the Jedi to me is a fantastic Guild for multiple reasons.

I joined as part of the small group of friends, with the intent to expand my main toon's personal RP story.

With the guild's main RP story on a constant flow, I have been able to weave my story in through

the Enclave's while being supported IC by my fellow members. Currently I am one of three Corellian Green Jedi

in the Enclave.

The Guild offers many opportunities. It is a place for RP, PvP, and even if it's not fully advertised, there are a bunch who run Operations when we can. We have an experienced team of people in the more senior members (founders and initial members) as well as newer members with much knowledge of the game and it's mechanics.

The Master/Padawan relationship can be fun an rewarding if you chose to rank up as well. We have Masters who are willing to RP totally, and or mentor newer players in the game mechanics itself, while you complete the trials.

If anything, come check out the website as indicated in the first post. Talk to members in game about the guild, and if you chose, come and join.

As we all contribute in either significant or small ways, it makes the experience being a part of a community, so much more rewarding.

:ph_thank_you:

Green Jedi Master Lannah Tainer

Green Jedi Padawan in exile Sagento

Hey there, Dairoki!

It's true, our roots came from JEDl, but there are three things that separate us from other RP guilds.

First, and foremost, is our desire to be a smaller guild of all friends rather than a mega-guild; second, our mini-game events aren't like any other I've yet found on this server; and third, we're actually very active. Having about 10 people on during the week with 16-18 on during the weekend makes us more active than all but the largest RP guilds.

Since I know you're talking about the similarities between the content of JEDl and Enclave, I would like to remind you that 60% of the content was the property of the members that departedfor Enclave. And that's the only content we took. :rak_03:

Added Words

I've been in Enclave of the Jedi since its inception. While I don't play as much as I'd like due to RL interference and my desire to play other games, I'm always welcomed in guild Team Speak, during guild events, and in the guild family. I've never been made to feel like an outsider, and I consider all of my guildmates to be friends.

As a result of our guild community, I in turn do my best to be welcoming to any newcomers to EotJ. I know it's hard starting in a new guild - whether you're new to guilds or you're moving from one guild to another - and I've always been grateful to those players who've shown me a welcoming attitude, and thus I pay it forward as much as I can.

EotJ guild events are fun, generally drama-free, and often include prizes donated from within our community. These events also help bolster our guild funds for necessities like expansion of the guild's Starship and for future in-guild events. Our sense of community is strong, and we support a range of activities that should appeal to almost anyone wishing to join.

If what you've read throughout this thread sparks your interest, I strongly suggest you visit our Website -- and if you have the urge, please go ahead and apply!

Edited by Khadzur

I've been in the guild since the day it was made. The guild has honestly brought back my interest to the game and to RP. Enclave is full of a variety of players, from people who just RP, to PvE maniacs, to PvPers. We have just a little bit of everything going on everyday. Enclave offers new players and experienced ones alike to come together and enjoy the game with a group of like-minded individuals who just wish to have fun. There has been little to no drama since it's creation, which has kept the guild standing strong. We have many players who offer help to anyone who needs it, from just basic game mechanics, to in detail things like Operation tactics and PvP tactics.

The guild itself has been a very welcoming experience to me, and I couldn't honestly picture being anywhere else. If anyone loves Rp, PvP, PvE or all three, Encalve would be a great guild for you to join up. It's almost like a big family.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again from the Enclave!

Today I bring you an inside look at one of our Mini-games. This is raw footage from earlier tonight, so if you wish to only see the action, skip to 0:17-4:15; and then 6:45-9:48. The rest of the video is just a lot of smack talking and chatter. :D Hope you all enjoy this insider look! Next time Team Blue WILL come back to tie it up again!

Rules of the game are as follows:

Two teams of anywhere from 3-5 are pitted against each other in an elimination match. The goal for each team is to continually throw the Custom Hutt-Ball until all members of the opposing team are eliminated. No abilities or speeders in any way shape or form are allowed. We cleverly coined this game, "Hutt-Potato". :rak_03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L9AEKA0BgQ&feature=youtu.be

Added Words

I recently joined the Enclave. I enjoy the small community of gamers and Star Wars enthusiasts. It's here that you can really get to know everyone and build stories and friendships with others that enjoy the game as much as you do. Larger guilds I believe are at a disadvantage to what a smaller guild can offer. Yeah a larger guild will usually have 28- 54 people on at prime game time. But really how many of them have you really gotten to know or have even bothered to get to know you. You get lost in the shuffle, and if your not in the core circle you can get left behind and before you know it your looking for another guild to join.

I've been in one of the largest rp guilds on EH server a few years ago, and did not enjoy it. I was on when I was asked or mandated to be for content and character progression. When I was asked to help out I obliged. When I would ask questions In chat about the game or general questions for someone to help me with something, no response. I wasn't one of the inner circle guys. I left the game like many have due to real life. I recently came back to the game and that said guild has been overhauled and restructured as well as disbanding to other guilds and it is no longer one of the main rp guilds on the server.

I was welcomed into Enclave and immediately it was different. Friendly people willing to chat and help out. Individuals that where interested in getting to know you and your character. If you needed something just ask there is always someone willing to help. If you wanted to be left alone then that was fine too. I have shared many laughs with this new group of friends, and look forward to developing my character and to help others as well. As far as the rp story, my first experience with the guild story was great. I left the event wanting to see what happened next.

Original stories in any genre or system is tough especially in the SWU. The SWU has been telling stories since 1977 in all formats so it's hard to find original content . It's more about the development of the characters and there fit in the story and there ability to progress the storyline and take it too new heights. I highly recommend the Enclave for any player new or experienced that is looking for a fun, energetic, helpful and family type of atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What can I say that has not already been said? I've been with the guild for over a year now and this is an awesome guild full of great people.

Are you looking for:

1) The full Jedi RP Experience, complete with a full ranking system from Force Sensitive to Council (with a fun progress chart to boot!) and Master/Padawan relationship?

2) Fun casual PVP with some of the better PVPers on the server?

3) A guild RP Story that builds upon itself and allows you to build your character through it?

4) Interactive and fun 'classes', both OOC and IC for fun RP and great OOC knowledge?

5) Activities that span from speeder races, to 'hutt potato (hot potato but with a huttball) and duel tournaments?

6) Fun PVE activities that span from commander runs to full on operations?

And more (guild ship, max experience bonus etc.) this guild has it all! All it's missing is you! So all I can say is join up, progress, take part in activities and be a part of a special guild by enjoying what it provides and contributing to it for the future!

Also if you're to lazy to scroll to the top post again, here is the website that you can apply to!

Enclave of the Jedi

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in Enclave of the Jedi for a little over a week and I already feel like a valued member of the community. Coming completely fresh into RP, I was accepted as quickly and completely as any other player. It is remarkable to see a community like this, that's so tight-knit and active.

After participating in their events, being invited to games outside of just SW:TOR and speaking with everyone on Teamspeak, I feel like I've gained friendships already. It feels like I've know everyone in the guild for months.

If you're looking for a guild that is the most welcoming, friendly group of people, I've got to say that Enclave is what you're looking for.

• 3 months later...
Enclave of the Jedi has now begun a Gaming Community of it's own! With a trooper/smuggler guild and an Imperial guild a part of our growing member base, we also offer guilds and groups in other games such as Archeage and Overwatch. Come check out what's new and hoppin' in The Enclave!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Are you looking for a guild that not only offers PvP, PvE, and RP, but also a very welcoming community? Are you looking for a Guild that is also packed full of events, events that are unique and original to the Guild itself?

Well then, it looks like your search is over! Enclave just might be what you are looking for. Starting from September and straight through until New Years Enclave of the Jedi will be running a vast amount of events, some created using aspects of our everyday life, some created new and fresh by Enclave's very own Event Team!

Join now, and get in on the fun!

http://enclaveofthejedi.enjin.com/home :D

Edited by CaiusChorley
Typing Error

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to join this guild. I'm new to The Old Republic and Role Playing in general, so this might be a good start for me. I am on the Republic side and just created a Jedi Consular. Now I do want to join as soon as possible. I just need to know a few things before I sign up.

1) Is this guild still active?

2) Does this guild run player events every now and then?

3) Does this guild focus mainly on end game content or it doesn't matter?

4) Can I receive any help from other members on how to learn and progress through this game?

5) How do I join?

Note: I am familiar with MMOs, just not SWTOR. My first MMO was ESO.

I would like to join this guild. I'm new to The Old Republic and Role Playing in general, so this might be a good start for me. I am on the Republic side and just created a Jedi Consular. Now I do want to join as soon as possible. I just need to know a few things before I sign up.

1) Is this guild still active?

2) Does this guild run player events every now and then?

3) Does this guild focus mainly on end game content or it doesn't matter?

4) Can I receive any help from other members on how to learn and progress through this game?

5) How do I join?

Note: I am familiar with MMOs, just not SWTOR. My first MMO was ESO.

1. Yes!

2. Yes!

3. It is an RP guild that also gathers for PvE and PvP runs, though I wouldn't say they are the main focus.

4. Yes!

5. There will be try-outs tomorrow night (Tuesday, Sept. 13) on Tython starting at 8:00 pm eastern time. The Enclave and prospective members usually gather a little beforehand outside the temple in the courtyard area. That might be a good place for you to start! You should also visit the website and complete an application. You do so here: http://enclaveofthejedi.enjin.com/forum/m/30760072/viewthread/25732959-begin-your-journey/page/1

• 1 month later...

R.E.D

Nearly one year ago Enclave of the Jedi tried their first ever event that was created special for November 11th.

The Red Enclave Duelists event was created to gather as a guild, have some friendly duels

while honoring the men and woman who have fought, fallen, or still defend in battle today.

The RED event exploded with success, bringing together two guilds for a night of fun and prizes.

This year Enclave of the Jedi is opening the event to the rest of the community!

Are you free on November 11th?

Do you have a level 65 Republic toon?

Do you have a dye with red in it?

Then you can join in!

The top three Duelists will win a prize.

Interested in joining?

Contact Taysobi, Ttehla, Celenas, Laucian, or Zijaa

Through Enjin mail to sign up to the event!

http://i.imgur.com/1k4rtp3.png

• 2 months later...

Greetings one and all!

Today I bring you TWO exciting new additions to Enclave of the Jedi! Because we now have a solid member base, and are confident in our guild identity, we wanted to make some changes to continue our growth. First and foremost is that we are now recruiting Jedi characters directly to Knighthood! Now, mind you, we won't just GIVE you the rank, but you won't have to do full Knight trials either. There is a small number of requirements that we want met so that we can ensure you are a good fit for the community. If you are interested, please contact the guild through enjin or the game itself for more details.

Second thing is that we are now accepting Trooper and Smuggler classes into our ranks! Wolf Company is a Spec Ops group formed within the Enclave as a means of support and added strength to their numbers. We wished to strengthen our abilities in all three avenues of RP, PVP, and PVE. With it's own backstory and ranks, we are happy to welcome any and all who wish to join.

Are you a veteran player who has role played through the Jedi rank, but now find yourself without a guild? Are you a player who enjoys the non-Jedi classes more? Perhaps you're just looking for a friendly community? Enclave of the Jedi is an RP/PVP/PVE and Social guild ready and willing to provide help and a place for those interested in having fun and helping a guild continue to grow.

The Jedi Way is to Serve,

Zijaa Morn

I can say being with the guild for over Two years, there isn't a group of people more dedicated to promoting and helping out its member base. Also, very chill/eccentric in a good way group. :3. So if RP is your thing we have a dedicated Roleplaying Development, [RPD] team to create new and exciting story arcs. If you like to decimate your enemies mercilessly, we have the RED event and many PVP groups. If teamwork to defeat epic enemies is more your style, well Ops runs are always fun and entertaining. ^-^