<Not Good Enough> Sale Thread

xkcurtisx

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. with wings only (not timed) what is the price. and df nim timed and wings what is the price.

past 4.0 we have yet to have anyone who actually wanted a gatecrasher title (as it was relatively easy to achive during 3.x times) Thus we don't have a set price for this particular one. The price for just wings is 200m, however if your goal is the timed run we can ofc try for that as well.

so wings only run is 200 million. timed run and wings i presume is more than 200 millions?

As we have yet to try for timed since 4.0 we would be willing to try for the 200m and if it happens it happens.

Edited by Xcurtx

Hello I am interested in both Ancient threat and Revanchist, and was wondering if there might be an Ancient Threat lined up soon(I noticed you require 4 people that want it). I was also wondering if since im looking to do multiple things if there might be some sort of package discount lol I know, im cheap. Thanks for your time!

Hello I am interested in both Ancient threat and Revanchist, and was wondering if there might be an Ancient Threat lined up soon(I noticed you require 4 people that want it). I was also wondering if since im looking to do multiple things if there might be some sort of package discount lol I know, im cheap. Thanks for your time!

We shall be doing AT within the next 2 weeks, as per package deal yes we can give you one, since u are buying multiple things.

We shall be doing AT within the next 2 weeks, as per package deal yes we can give you one, since u are buying multiple things.

Thank you for the quick response, I am still interested in AT for sure as long as I can remake the money for it that quickly, seeing as I literally just paid for Revanchist lol, but as I said I am for sure still interested in AT. Now is your post correct in saying 20mil for ancient threat and you also get one of the trophys?

Thank you for the quick response, I am still interested in AT for sure as long as I can remake the money for it that quickly, seeing as I literally just paid for Revanchist lol, but as I said I am for sure still interested in AT. Now is your post correct in saying 20mil for ancient threat and you also get one of the trophys?

yes 20m includes the kill and a trophy on top of that.

Corrupter zero Blade is included in the HM Dread Fortress package. Do note that this particular item on HM is a chance drop.

It drops on HM?

thought it was a nim thing

Edited by benmas