Recruiting the Mandalorians (story idea)

Trishata

Sooo we know that Mandalore gathered the clans to attack the Eternal Empire during the 5 years we were hanging on Arcann's wall and I am going to guess that it didn't go so well, but I'm also hoping the clans are itching for a rematch with the help of the Alliance.

The thing I really hoping for though is basically. I think Arcann would be smart enough to maybe kill off the leader... sorry Artus, perhaps throwing the clans into disarray as they try to agree on a new one to replace Artus. Maybe there's infighting. To recruit the clans, you need to help stabilise them and that means helping put a new Mandalore in charge and kicking the clans into order.

Enter Torian Cadera and Akaavi Spar as possible candiates and the outlander gets to throw their lot in with one of them. Maybe each has their own idea of how to lead the Mandos, each with their own pros/cons. Torian becoming Mandalore could mean loosing the support of some clans since well he is the son of a known Traitor. Akaavi is somewhat more ruthless than Torian and does not care much for the Republic which could lead to it's own problems.

I'm just curious as to what people think and who'd they prefer as Mandalore if the case arose. And also the possible consequences of choosing one over the other?

Or if you're a bounty hunter Mando...would you try to nab it for yourself?

Mandalorians did another stupid thing. Well yes if you are a BH its in your right to try to become the next Mandalore absent to not being the BH having a puppet also works Torian is a good idea. He is young but he is quite capable also I like that he goes melee not that is a smart thing but it takes balls to fight force users in melee. He is young and idealistic the best kind of puppet.