The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Limousine

Lunafox

In my fanfiction, I use 'sith limousines' and I'd always thought they'd make a nice addition to the game. I always had a clear vision of them in my mind, but could never quite find the exact look of it, until tonight, and was hoping you might consider creating something like this for a future pack...

Behold the 'Sith Limousine' ...Favoured by Imperial elite and the Dark Council. I suppose even Zakuulans have been known to enjoy a limo ride or two...it's a decadent ride.

So without further ado...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/Lunafox13/Sith%20Limousine_zpsuixtpe2h.jpg

Thanks for considering it, still waiting for my albino monkey lizard.

Lunafox :)

• 3 weeks later...
That would be pretty epic.

And yes, Vectron would be a good company for it! As would Tobus in all likelihood. :D

It would be pretty awesome, and you're right, Tobius would be another company that could certainly produce something like this :D I love that style of vehicle, it really fits in with the vision of Star Wars. :D

It would be nice if they allowed you companions to ride next to you on two-seater or greater vehicles. Perhaps, even allow other players to ride around with you.

That would be ideal, in fact that would be brilliant with this particular vehicle. Having my comp with me would be sweet, as would being able to ride around in it with a friend. That would be amazing! :) I remember riding around in SWG with my friend, good times!

Mmmyeah, pretty much :D To go with my cave...only I'd like to be able to bring my friends along for the ride lol. :cool:

Oh my. Could it perhaps have a lounging animation like with the cartel skiffs? Those are so amusing.

P.S I'm reading your stories and I love them.

I was hoping they'd let us ride with our comps in them, if not other people. :D

And thank you! It's nice to know you're enjoying them, means alot. :)