if I only do my main story quest will it get me to Lvl 50 ?

JessicaWolf

If I only do my class story quests and no side quests nor the story arc quests on each planet will I still reach Lvl 50 or will I be behind that ? I have heared that your class quests end at Lvl 50 and I have expirienced it but that was with also doing story arc quests on each planet so I want to know if I will stil reach Lvl 50 if I only concentrate on my class story missions ? Appreciate help :) Edited by JessicaWolf

Just class stories alone won't get you there, not even close. Even with legacy +XP for Class Stories maxed out and XP boosters you'll still not be 50. That was really only possible when double XP was active over the holidays. You'll need to either sneak in the weekly +2 HEROIC quests per zone or do zone story arcs etc. as well.

Just class stories alone won't get you there, not even close. Even with legacy +XP for Class Stories maxed out and XP boosters you'll still not be 50. That was really only possible when double XP was active over the holidays. You'll need to either sneak in the weekly +2 HEROIC quests per zone or do zone story arcs etc. as well.

story plus heroice will get you there and the heroics give decent levelling gear for spots where you dont have coms to use