My game keeps closing down.

Clone_Enforcer

I'm playing the game but then it freezes for a few seconds and it closes. My surface pro 3 isn't restarting or anything. The game just closes and I'm back to my desktop. I want this problem gone. Why is this happening? I made sure my settings are set to low resolution and I'm using the right resolution size for my Surface pro 3. I want this problem gone.

Setting the grass setting in graphics to zero supposed helps, it did not work for me. Still crashing every few minutes.

I've already had it on zero. I had to transport from rishi to the fleet to see if it would still repeat this problem but it didn't. The problem went away while I was doing solo mode flashpoints from the fleet. But I wished I could continue doing my story mode quests on rishi. I want to see what's new for me when doing the alliance thing. I just hope this get's fixed after the new patch. But the other issue I also have is when I'm trying to select an ability to execute and it won't respond. I had to click a bunch of times in order for one of my abilities to work. This was such a pain.