*BUG!!! - Darth Zhorrid Arrives 😡

lJediHunterl

Okay, seriously now, it's like how many years since this game's launch and still they have not sorted out the bug to the Imperial Agent Class Story 'Darth Zhorrid Arrives'? Same bug that the majority of everyone else has had and I have even submitted a ticket which had received **** all response stating how much they actually bother with fixing these types of errors in their games. There's been so many complaints over the past couple of years and it's still an issue in 2016! All the methods of trying to get past the scene where it's stuck with my character and Watcher Two having a *********** staring contest with no winner! Someone please sort this out, sick of waiting for my sub to just keep cutting down each day as I'm progressing in nothing!

• 1 year later...
I think it depends on ones computer to be honest, one of my laptops couldn't progress it ( had cs nudge) but a new laptop did. I even went back to me old one just to check my suspicions at the time and the problems usually exist user side due to no fault of there own. I had troubles with that quest and the next planets ending. I know this doesn't really help you out but just my observation of the bug.

It's the bug when trying to complete the quest by clicking holoterminal it just freezes there and have to esc out of it. The agent tries to talk to minister of intell but nothing happens frozen before dialog starts.

Ah, gotcha. I've only done the Agent story once, and didn't run into that particular bug.

Maybe send Musco a letter a week until he gets it fixed :rak_03:

I think it depends on ones computer to be honest, one of my laptops couldn't progress it ( had cs nudge) but a new laptop did. I even went back to me old one just to check my suspicions at the time and the problems usually exist user side due to no fault of there own. I had troubles with that quest and the next planets ending. I know this doesn't really help you out but just my observation of the bug.

Sadly I can't justify the expense of a new lappy right now. So I'm at the mercy of CS and I can't do it on another computer as I live in tablet and console town.

I have heard Balmorra is yet another bug in waiting too, so I may never get all class stories done for a while.

I think it's an issue with AMD hardware, or rather older AMD hardware. It can run the game (shadows off) on largely high details at 60, until KotFE onwards where it nosedives to 30 at best.

I had the SW warrior bug too, the talk to vette bug in KotET and a bug on the bounty hunter. The SW and BH I resolved myself though.

Guess what? Balmorra holoterminal end discussion flaked as well. Bet it's something in that flashy yacht they have us flying in that does it. No other class has had this issue barring the SW.

Edited by orangenee

I think that's what happens too, had that bug on an old laptop (Zhorrid arrives, after Balmorra, after either NS or Tat --can't remember--, going to Alderaan and finishing Alderaan; also in the SW story once --holoterminal right after you meet the Hand in the stinky planet--), and CS always had to advance the cutscenes for me. Changed laptop like 2 years ago and since then I leveled like 5 or 6 more agents, never had the problem again.

My sister still has this issue on her laptop, then she just relogs on mine and advances there.

It's annoying this bug is still happening. Best people can do (if they can't change computer) is send a ticket and, besides explaining the problem, ask them to advance the cutscene for them.

Yeah, I read into it a bit more and it seems like it'll be a recurring problem until I get a new lappy which may be a while.

Guess it's time to bench my Agent.

I'd love to know exactly what it is that it's doing that's different from nearly every other holoterminal conversation though.

I had the Hand bug on my SW but got past it by windowed mode but nothing works on the Agent bug. I'm missing chunks of story. I think by the end I'll have watched half the story on Youtube.