Kit Fisto (PadsterPwns) vs Plo Koon (Jarons)

PadsterPwns

To others who read this thread, this was specifically made so that Jarons and I can debate this match up. I don't mind if you post who you think would win but I would appreciate it if you don't put why as it could aid both Jarons and I. That said, I also don't mind if you spot sources in our arguments that are wrong and inform us, as that isn't aiding either of us, it's keeping the discussion valid. Thanks for reading. Edited by PadsterPwns

You can start Padster plus am writing up something else Right now.Plus I would like Morals Off for this fight.

Are you sure? Morals off Fisto is terrifying, he was the concept of Darth Maul. :p

Edit: I'll start writing something, it'll probably be up tomorrow

Edited by PadsterPwns

Are you sure? Morals off Fisto is terrifying, he was the concept of Darth Maul. :p

Edit: I'll start writing something, it'll probably be up tomorrow

In before Pad vs Sil in Fisto (Pad) vs Darth Maul (Sil).

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

Jokes aside, this looks to be a very interesting match up...

In before Pad vs Sil in Fisto (Pad) vs Darth Maul (Sil).

:d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes: :d_rolls_eyes::D_rolls_eyes:

Jokes aside, this looks to be a very interesting match up...

Nah, Maul is a tier or two above Fisto.

I hope I impress you, Overlord. *Bows*

Thanks Aurbere, I can now unveil the terror that is bloodlusted Fisto. :jawa_evil:

The terror? :p

Thank you I will do you proud and show everyone Plo Koon superiority.

Good luck. It's a close fight either way.

BTW, I don't think Morals Off is a good idea for either of you.

BTW, I don't think Morals Off is a good idea for either of you.

I'm not too sure what it adds tbh, neither of them have really displayed anything that would make me think it would drastically alter the match, except maybe one quote from Fisto. Even then, that would be grasping at straws.

The 'bloodlust factor' doesn't really matter. It's escalation, but it doesn't really change anything, especially since there's very little showing their capabilities in that condition.

The only thing I would've argued is that Fisto would be more ferocious, using his quote from TCD.

Ah, thanks. Actually should I? Otherwise who decides the winner?

I do, of course.

JK this will be interesting to see how these two match up, both are my favorite from the PT era. I'm a little bias'd towards Fisto though. he's been a favorite of mine for along time. Dat grin will win this lol

I do, of course.

JK this will be interesting to see how these two match up, both are my favorite from the PT era. I'm a little bias'd towards Fisto though. he's been a favorite of mine for along time. Dat grin will win this lol

Pft, Plo Koons smile > all.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090114211403/theclonewiki/images/0/0d/PloKoon.jpg

You can just tell he is grinning ear to... are those ears? Under that mask of his! Obviously! :rolleyes:

Also, what happens when water orb meets electric judgement? :D