One for all is bugged

Orcas

I absolutely should have gotten this achievement just now.

I did not click on the start buff terminal, never even hovered over a supply cache, did the bonus, found the data pad book thing, killed both paladins and quite literally every mob possible, never used the shield thing and only used the syphon twice. I also made sure I landed the killing blow. Lana was on passive for the last 5% and I killed him in the middle of the arena the whole time. Never died either.

What did I do wrong?

Edited by Orcas

Oh my! Seems the achievement bug pops up all over. I was going to make a run for this achievement myself, but after having the experience I did w/ the achievements for killing the exarchs, and BH Act 3 achievement, I was worried. Now that I've seen your post I'll definitely be waiting/avoiding it. Only reason to do it that way is for the achievement.

Second go around I managed to get it.

I killed everything, EVERYTHING!

I did not loot a single body once I started fighting the exarch in the console rooms. This means you have to kill the droid the exarch summons NINE times in the third room since he started with 18 stacks of energy and making a droid takes two.

Got the killing blow and the achievement. As a shadow tank it took like 90+ minutes with a rank 28 compainion