Bounty Contract Event Tracker ~ With Achievement Table and Guide Links.

DorjeeVajra

This is a tracker to show what bounties have been completed for the Bounty Contract Event.

It tracks:

Captured / Killed

Henchman / Daily

Crime Lord / Weekly ( AKA Kingpin )

Which Crime Lords each of your characters have unlocked. added 1/29/2016

Has Level / Planet Info

It contains links to:

Bounty Contract Event guide @ Dulfy.net

Bounty Contract Rep Calculator @ TorCommunity.com

County Contract Rep Vendor Info & Images @ TorCommunity.com

Greet the Overwatch achievement guide @ Dulfy.net

It has an Achievements Table:

Achievements

Requirements

Rewards

The sheet is locked to protect from damage, make a copy for personal use.

The Captured and Killed cells will change color as follows:

Y = Green Cell

R= Red Cell ( Default )

Blank = White Cell ( For people who want to print and use with a pen )

Here is the Link:

It is part of SWTORCGR 4.0 and can be found on the Table of Contents and Misc Guide Links page.

Enjoy

DorjeeVajra

Special thanks to Dulfy.net and TorCommunity.com for providing amazing SWTOR guides which helped me to put this together.

Please reply with any comments, suggestions or corrections.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

Captured all Kps this week, but since that contract-type is a weekly, I\ll have to wait for the next event week to also kill them and get 100% ach.

grats and yup unless you have 8 characters and enough completed contacts to unlock 8 KPs over you're 8 characters.

You can do 1 daily and 1 weekly a day per character.

once you do a particular KP on a character you have to wait a week hence wait till next event to do that particular weekly again.

If you have 8 characters and you have a particular KP unlocked on each character you could do the contact on that one KP 8 times in one day between each character but then would have to wait till another event to do him again.

grats and yup unless you have 8 characters and enough completed contacts to unlock 8 KPs over you're 8 characters.

You can do 1 daily and 1 weekly a day per character.

once you do a particular KP on a character you have to wait a week hence wait till next event to do that particular weekly again.

If you have 8 characters and you have a particular KP unlocked on each character you could do the contact on that one KP 8 times in one day between each character but then would have to wait till another event to do him again.

I do have 8 chars.

If a kingpin weekly is doable per day then I could make another tour and finish this.

I do have 8 chars.

If a kingpin weekly is doable per day then I could make another tour and finish this.

Yes, you can get it done.

Each of your characters can go after one kingpin each day (provided you've got the unlocks/contracts).

The one-week cooldown is for that character to go after that kingpin.

Just rotate which of your characters goes after which kingpin, each day, and you'll get it all done.

You only have to wait for the next event if you want a particular one of your characters to go after a specific kingpin more than once.