The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Hairstyles

jozocuric

I'd love some ponytail styles! Preferably:

- Unisex. I don't need cutesy bangs and ribbons on my girl, and I do want a cool ponytail on my guy. Repeat after me: males can have long hair.

- Actual ponytails. Not short slicked back hair with a ponytail extension tacked on the top, like the current "ponytail" styles. Hair doesn't work like that!

- With normal hairlines. Not the far back, bordering on receding hairlines that we often get. I'm looking at you, guy who designed the Lord Elrond (Qui-Gon?) hair!

And how about adding Shae Vizla's hair, while we're at it? It would be an amazing unisex style, and I know it isn't unique as I've seen it on a certain blue-haired minor KotFE NPC.

Edited by Gwena

I'm pretty sure that one Cartel Coin long hairstyle is a big moneymaker considering how many I see using it. Surprised they haven't done much more.

Anyway, I wish that we had more customization options in general for all races. Twi'lek lekku styles, Sith piercings, body tattoos for everyone. Anything.

Other ideas:

- Undercut (tweaked to not have the weird hair "cliff" for males)

- Wavy (think of Anakin's hair from RotS)

- Afro (because why the heck not)

- Punk (one side shaved, rest grown out)

- Messy (short version of Shaggy)

- Braided Rows (like corn rows, but with braids)

- Charged (think of mad scientist hair, all filled with static charge)

- Comb-Over (attempt at hiding baldness)

- Feral (long, matted hair somewhat covering the face)

- Frosted Tips (grab your parachute pants...)

- Unkempt (think of something like Carth's hair from KOTOR. Disorganized, but not messy)

- Receding Hairline (what Revan has)

Also, while I'm at it. NEW FACIAL HAIR!!!

- Goatee (obvious)

- Rogue (think of what Doc has)

- Handlebar (perfect for straining galactic microbrews...)

- Chinstrap (grab your protein shakes and spray tan coupons...)

- Large (just think of a big, BIG beard)

- Flamboyant (hypothetical those terries in the clavical when they get froggy)

- Pencil (do the creep, aaahhhhh)

- Long Whiskers (what Revan has)

Edited by Vaxael

Only Human race has somewhat better hairstyles than other races. Miralukas are greately underrated, with only few hairstyles and even less facetypes and no beards. More hairstyles which are available for all other races (except for twi'lek, rattataki, togruta).

To sum it up, SW:tOR needs more:

- Hairstyles (And they need to be properly colored because some of new Cartel Market hairstyles have different color than default ones).

- Beards

- Cybernetics (Having Cyborg as a race is really stupid, it should be customization option, not a race).

Yes, I have posted on the few other threads addressing this situation, and I keep hoping eventually you'll listen and bring out a more hairstyles for both male and female toons. Also I think you should bring in some modders, preferably females (they do an awesome job with hair mods.) :D

• 7 months later...
I'd new hairstyles for males. Ponytails like Kanan off of SW Rebels. Hairstyles like Ezra also. There's been so much released on the cartel market but we haven't gotten new character customization in awhile. If in fact they are working on a new race perhaps we'll see our customization prayers answered after that. We can only hope.

I'd love some ponytail styles! Preferably:

- Unisex. I don't need cutesy bangs and ribbons on my girl, and I do want a cool ponytail on my guy. Repeat after me: males can have long hair.

- Actual ponytails. Not short slicked back hair with a ponytail extension tacked on the top, like the current "ponytail" styles. Hair doesn't work like that!

- With normal hairlines. Not the far back, bordering on receding hairlines that we often get. I'm looking at you, guy who designed the Lord Elrond (Qui-Gon?) hair!

And how about adding Shae Vizla's hair, while we're at it? It would be an amazing unisex style, and I know it isn't unique as I've seen it on a certain blue-haired minor KotFE NPC.

I really love these ponytail ideas. I love the cartel market one that's a bun and braid, what about taking that one but removing the bun and changing the braid to a long ponytail? Or adding two ponytails? Dude ponytails is a great idea too.

And yes, I'd like to see hairstyles that apply to Zabrak and Cathar as well as humans et al.