Help Upgrading Main Hand Saber

Jinook_Phi

Howdy

Ive been 65 for about a month now. I have all my mods upgraded to a mix of 208/216 gear. I have two remaining items to upgrade, one of which is my main hand saber. Everything I see with Radiant Crystals is off hand. How does one upgrade main hand without doing ops? I raided a lot some time ago, outside of SWTOR but just dont play enough for that but I want to be able to do Heroic Fortress runs.

Thanks for your time

Jin

Buy 220 oh saber, re hilt, craft it (you'll need ops mats, so you'll need to buy those off gtn). That or you can buy one from the gtn or find someone else that can craft it for you. Can't get it any other way unless you do ops Edited by WiththeForc

Ok, so here is what I dont understand. Im a maxed out artificer and the best recipe I have been able train on is a 190 hilt. Ive reverse engineered it, I get better stats but its still a 190. Where do I get the recipe for a 220?

For now I believe you can only get them from Ops drops. However, it sounds like that is changing with 4.1

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8767308#edit8767308

Ok, so here is what I dont understand. Im a maxed out artificer and the best recipe I have been able train on is a 190 hilt. Ive reverse engineered it, I get better stats but its still a 190. Where do I get the recipe for a 220?

By using radiant data crystals to buy the 220 offhand saber