Jedi Knight Quotes?

nobarawolfgirl

I have been searching/Googling incessantly for some common character quotes for the Jedi Knight (female or male), and I have found squat.

I get plenty of pages for NPC quotes or other class storyline quotes, but none for the Jedi Knight so far. I'm trying to make a fanfiction biography for my SWTOR chars - my Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight being the main characters - and I have plenty of quotes for my Sith Warrior, but none for my Jedi Knight.

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Warrior -> the second section has plenty of SW quotes

But there's nothing like that for the Jedi Knight. If anyone has some they'd like to share with me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with it here xD. I do recognize the one "Helping others is both a duty and an honor", so I might have to go through some YouTube videos to try and pick out any more.

Thanks for the input everyone! And if anyone else finds something to add, please please do. I'll need common quotes from every class at some point, but I gotta keep my focus for now.

Play a Miraluka JK. There are multiple places where your character will claim to be keeping both eyes open. (Miraluka are noted for having at most vestigial eyes, and they certainly don't use them to look for stuff.)

A class-quest NPC in the JK story is the only person in the whole game who addresses your character by name. Of course, it's in Alien Turkey Gobble IV, so you have to rely on the subtitles, but it's definitely there.

In reply to Master Orgus asking about the JK killing a giant Killik: "I threw a Rancor dance troupe at it, it never stood a chance..."

And then to a Sith using an invisibility, "I don't have to see you, I can smell you!"

"The Empire's about to lose Balmorra, start stabbing"

Edited by Nefla

• 2 weeks later...