Vanishing Achievement/Progress

GoneGalt

Okay, this is getting beyond ridiculous. On top of having my Bounty Hunter Act 3 achievement unchecking when I finished Trooper Act 3, and don't get me started on the month+ unanswered ticket over the matter, it seems other achievements are unchecking as well.

Yesterday I posted about how the achievement for killing Tatooine Exarch unchecked. However it stayed check on the one that grants the giant reactor decoration. I finished that one off last night, got the achievement and decorations and logged for the night. Upon logging in today I notice that the Voss one I completed last night is now unchecked, along w/ the Tat one too of course. The achievement that results in the decoration is completely unchecked as well. Thankfully I placed one of the decorations so I still have that, but the achievement is now completely cleared.

Is this ever going to be even acknowledged? These problems have been happening since the expansion dropped in October. Ideally they should've been fixed by now, but they're not even being acknowledged as occurring. And of course the CSR support in game is a joke.

I've set my sub to not renew. I'm still here for a couple months or so, but this is simply unacceptable. It's very clear they don't care about fixing the game or even providing basic CSR.

Edit: Link to pic: http://i.imgur.com/axTrm28.png

Edited by GoneGalt
Added link to screenshot

Edit: Update 2/1/2016 CSRs finally fixed the BH Act 3 achievement. Still waiting on the other ones, but hoping they'll get those too. Also hope it's faster than month and half too. Edited by GoneGalt
Added link to screenshot