Chapter IV: The Gravestone - Defeat the Swamp Rancor - BUG

Qupon

Hello,

I have a problem with the mission '', ie. I can not kill, "" because it is not in a designated area. A few days ago I had the DC after logging on, "" is gone and still not show up :)

I wrote 2 Tickety in a game on this issue - it several days without response.

Does anyone from support can finally fix it?

It seems to me that it is enough to reset the mission.

/Devilq

Have you tried right clicking your portrait and selecting reset all phases? That and resetting the mission from your mission log should fix it.

reset all phases, yes I did it - is not working.

In addition - this mission can neither be reset nor abandon by the player, the option is inactive.

You can't be inside the instance when you try to reset it. I assumed you were not in the instance. I understand your frustration. Just trying to make sure you've done everything on your end.

Follow these steps:

• Exit the instance.
  • Reset the mission in the mission log.
  • Reset all phases.

This should fix it for you. If not, then you'll probably have to wait until CS responds to your ticket. Some people have been waiting for weeks already for issues they've been having.

Follow these steps:

• Exit the instance.
  • Reset the mission in the mission log.
  • Reset all phases.

This mission can not be reset / abandon - this option is inactive (gray).

This should fix it for you. If not, then you'll probably have to wait until CS responds to your ticket. Some people have been waiting for weeks already for issues they've been having.

That why support in SWTOR sucks.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Bump - this bug is still an issue. Couldn't reset the mission via the mission log reset button. I tried everything, going to stronghold, ship, logging out and clicking reset all instances in portrait but nothing worked. Went to fleet, (twice) and the reset mission button appeared finally. hope this helps anyone else.