The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Noble Swtor Youtube Channel & Community Podcast

Sithsensor

Hello TOR Fans!

I wanted to make this post to invite all of you over to my Star Wars: The old republic based youtube channel! On the channel you will be able to find, PVE, PVP and community videos. My goal for this is to take what is here on the community forum page and put it out into video form, there is also a weekly Podcast that i'm starting with my guild and anyone who wants join. The purpose of the podcast to talk about the game as a coumminty. In a manor that doesn't violate any of the community guidelines.

I will say that since its a podcast we will do our best to not say anything offensive for any REASON during the recording. we will NOT be spamming the forum page when new videos are uploaded, so you're welcome to subscribe to channel to keep track of what is happening. It's important to say that we are in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, making any money or profit of the videos that i make. I don't even use full versions of recording software. I'm doing this to bring more to the community and help people find common ground.

I'd like to start reciving drawings and fan art that the community has done and placed them in my news and entertainment videos so that it can be seen on another platform. (we WILL give credit where credit is due of course, and only if the creator agrees to let us use said drawing)

I am in NO way shape or form an expert on the game, or how everything works, so please do not go there looking for top notch ,professional guides and so on. I'll leave that for the professionals. I'm just simple community member with a passion for the game. Let me know what you all think, and i will leave a link here for you guys to check out what i have done, and i'm open to any suggestions to make more entertaining content and a community based channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpliLPcBa56sijxzV3Au66Q