The jet packs aren't real jet packs

Gorgor

They just "fly" you above the ground a few feet, as if on invisible legs running.

Proof: Going off a cliff, you fall to the ground and die instead of continuing to fly, as a jet, operating in an action/equal and opposite reaction way, would.

Here's a junk 100 credit jet pack from another plane of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=015Dyki7GjI

By the way, my light saber can't cut anything at all, even a flesh guy wearing cloth.

And you realized all this when? By your ID number, you've been around for quite some time.

• Did you really expect to fly with your jet pack, or even with a speeder for that matter (like the taxis)? There's never been true flight in this game. Maybe jet pack is the wrong word. It's more a hover pack.

• Did you really expect to one shot, or dismember someone with your pixel-stick or blaster? If that was the case, everyone would have 1 hit point and the first time they failed to dodge, parry, block or shield an attack, they'd be dead.

• Is this the first game you ever played? Your statements make it seem so.

And you realized all this when? By your ID number, you've been around for quite some time.

• Did you really expect to fly with your jet pack, or even with a speeder for that matter (like the taxis)? There's never been true flight in this game. Maybe jet pack is the wrong word. It's more a hover pack.

• Did you really expect to one shot, or dismember someone with your pixel-stick or blaster? If that was the case, everyone would have 1 hit point and the first time they failed to dodge, parry, block or shield an attack, they'd be dead.

• Is this the first game you ever played? Your statements make it seem so.

I am mocking the status quo in hopes of something that isn't a re-skin of another game I have also played many times before as well. Consider this as a friendly vote for a better design next time.

Won't you join me?

Edited by Gorgor