Bullet Club: GSF Training on the Bastion

scotchh

One reason I invited you to fly against me on Harbinger many months ago!

But I enjoyed flying with and against you on Bastion and look forward to doing it again around on the different servers.

I have thought about it often but being the guild lead of my guild and not being a sole GSF guild (we do Ground and PvE as well) it is just too difficult to be on another server when people need things. I will give it some more thought though because last night I just found myself doing dumb stuff because I knew I could get away with it. I would stop myself directly behind a gunship and blow it up with my bursts on my Ocula, and I knew that no one had his back so it would be an easy kill. That is not something I could get away with with a good team of aces on his side. I almost felt like I was on autopilot.

I have also been reading the 1v1 thread and I want people to know by posting here I am not one of those back water GSF guilds who think I am boss of my server. I know I am good but an Ace level is questionable when going up against the likes of Drak and his team. Last night I did a 102k game on my Ocula but it didn't feel right or note worthy without a team to give me any trials. What I can do though is get ppl in ship builds that are the best by reading the forums and staying up to date with the aces from other servers. Not everyone can read these posts right off and make sense of it so I feel like a mediator for the aces and the new pilots. Bastion is definitely starting to build up again but I am not sure they are ready for a roaming guild to come in and shut them out. I am preparing them for the inevitable LOL. What I say in TS3 is I am good/best on bastion with my group but don't be fooled about the level of difference of pilots that fly on other servers.

So I see many people complaining about gunships out there so this friday I would like to take the time to teach new players on how to take out gunships. If this is of interest to you we will be doing workshops on the Bastion this Fri and Sat.

• 4 weeks later...