Rakghoul Level 61+ Bug?

GoneGalt

Is it intended for level 61+ to not get crystals for completing the dailies during this event? My 51 got the common data crystal, and my 59 got the glowing data crystals. But all my 61+ the quests only reward credits, the rep bonus, and the DNA canister if applicable.

I'm currently hoping it's a bug and not "as intended". But even then I have little hope that it'll be fixed before event is over.

Edited by GoneGalt

Wanted to update this with info that it is also occurring with the bounty week event. Characters under level 55 are getting the standard reward including the green crystal. 55-60 are getting the standard reward but the crystals are now the blue ones. So far this is as it's been for quite some time. However, since the events this January, levels 61+ are only getting the standard reward whereas, at least when I last ran the event before December, they would get the blue crystals as well.

I have tested this on all my chars, and chars on partner's account. So I know it's not localized to just me. Is this a bug or a unannounced "change/fix" like the binding of the life day trees?