The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gray Paladian

BCTH

I say that they should make a class like the pandas in wow called the grey paladian that are neutral to both sides of the for and can use any tip of lightsaber at any time

The Grey Paladins wouldn't be neutral to both sides. They were an order found in the jedi temple. They would be just as much against the Sith as any Jedi. Not to mention they were in the rise of the empire era. They wouldn't even be around.

The Grey Paladins wouldn't be neutral to both sides. They were an order found in the jedi temple. They would be just as much against the Sith as any Jedi. Not to mention they were in the rise of the empire era. They wouldn't even be around.
...what about the Antarian Rangers? I'm pretty sure they were still around by this point...

...what about the Antarian Rangers? I'm pretty sure they were still around by this point...

Nope. They were founded during the great peace of the republic which is still around the rise of the empire era. Plus there still weren't any sith counterparts as they were republic. Not to mention they weren't force users.

Edited by Rhyltran