Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Zardar Returns (Scoundrel/Operative PvP) *MUST SEE*

Zardar_Thrad

That must sound like crazy talk to you PvE people but if you encounter somebody in a warzone he actually might not have all his cooldowns up because he's used them earlier. Shocking news, I know.

Very true! And having the ability to understand they're on cooldown it's not for everyone.

Damn, it takes much skill to play concealment, their damage isn't so easy as for other classes, you need to be in good position for damaging + be able to find time for healing. Respect for you.

Are you playing on tomb of freedon nadd ?

You just need to play duels with betters than you to achieve higher play, I do that,and i always love if someone beats me cause before that i'm in a stalemate and after that i become better.

Cough..cough...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...MVP's...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...

Very true! And having the ability to understand they're on cooldown it's not for everyone.

No hate please,people tend to have feelings!

You just need to play duels with betters than you to achieve higher play, I do that,and i always love if someone beats me cause before that i'm in a stalemate and after that i become better.

Cough..cough...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...MVP's...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...Cough..cough...

No hate please,people tend to have feelings!

You are playing on Tomb of Freedon Nadd?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.