Class mission bug (or: paying with no playing)

-Manannan-

Yes, another case of bugged class mission progression. Finished the class mission 'The Final Act' but didn't get the next one. No, I don't care if there are other threads about it. I'm paying for the game, I wanna play it. 5 days since the ticket was created, still nothing from BW.

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Class: Sith Assassin

Last mission completed: The Final Act (last class mission on Nar Shaddaa)

Character: Rhekan (level 24)

Ticket Number: 22854881

Ticket Opened: 1/11/2016

Edited by -Manannan-

still waiting...

Good luck expecting any activity to be prompted by CS reading the "Bug Reports" section of the forums. This is the area for people to post bug reports that need to be fixed in a future patch.

The only way to get attention on the problem quicker than an in-game ticket of the correct type (I suspect "Mission" would be the closest) is to actually call EA Support and ask them to take a look at the problem. Even then, they might say that there is nothing they can do, and refer it back to the in-game Support staff.

Yes, another case of bugged class mission progression. Finished the class mission 'The Final Act' but didn't get the next one. No, I don't care if there are other threads about it. I'm paying for the game, I wanna play it. 5 days since the ticket was created, still nothing from BW.

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Class: Sith Assassin

Last mission completed: The Final Act (last class mission on Nar Shaddaa)

Character: Rhekan (level 24)

Ticket Number: 22854881

Ticket Opened: 1/11/2016

Two weeks and counting... worst customer service ever