The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Snoke, the ancient Kwa

Renata_Roselli

The Rakata only used DS and they were evil.

But the Kwa didnt! The Kwa was a peaceful species, trying to help others evolve, but the Rakata didnt listen to their teachings and rebelled.

The Kwa arent evil, Snoke cant be one. Plus the Kwa are reptilians. EDIT: Oh, and blue.

Edited by jauvtus

I think doubting Abrams intreast in SW may be a mistake, there is a lot of circumstancial evidance he's familer with it and activly using ideas. that said, I'd be cautious about mining the EU too deep. we should assume none of the EU exists, and assume Snoke is something new, if it turns out he's a Rakata (and disney just decided a fish headed alien tested poorly with focus groups) or something we already know of? hey great, but we should assume it's not the case.

From the Tarkin novel we know that the Sith has been around for more than 5000 years, where it is described that the Jedi temple is /Was built upon a 5000 year old Sith-shrine. In the same novel there is described to exist two Sith-shrines. The second one is not given a location. But, if one should jump to conclusion after what is known, it would. of sort and heavily influenced by the old EU, make the announcement of Rakata Prime the obvious choice of the Second one.

Then on the other hand we got the mortis trilogy . . .

Would Snoke origin from the Kwa, nah have a hard time to buy in to that theory, the Kwa was a not malevolent race of Force users, and a rewrite to make them so is far fetched, given all the options they have to go on.

Plagueis is the most obvious choice, I think, to obvious!? In the New Canon the Sith is rather a clean slate and can go either way.

So far, as the Sith goes, what has been lifted from the EU support the existence of Sidious, the rule of two gives credibility and depth to what is told of him and his story, as is Plagueis, the question of Snokes origin would be:

What in the EU gives him a 'logical' claim for existence?