Rahm Kota's Armour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I really do hope that we'll see more Plate + Robes along this line!

Sensible armors that look like they'd fit in the Universe.

But a Replica of Rahm's won't happen. Wrong time period.

then that about Darth Banes Orbalisk armor https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/orbalisk/

it's there so it is still possible to get it or am I totally wrong here????

Edited by m-biesbjerg

then that about Darth Banes Orbalisk armor https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/orbalisk/

it's there so it is still possible to get it or am I totally wrong here????

Bane didn't create the idea of orbalisk armor. Freedon Nadd's holocron was that which contained the information on how to use orbalisks as armor. Freedon Nadd predates this period, thus making orbalisk armor plausible.

Given that Star Wars' fashion and technology seems to largely exist in a static state, I don't think the era has anything to do with what sets we will or won't see. We have Kylo Ren's lightsaber, for example.

Don't disqualify a set based on the era. To be honest, way too many sets look exceedingly high tech, to the point that it's hard to find anything that actually says "Star Wars" to me, and not "generic sci fi tech suit no. 457". I don't think asking for some simpler options is too out of the ballpark here.

Given that Star Wars' fashion and technology seems to largely exist in a static state, I don't think the era has anything to do with what sets we will or won't see. We have Kylo Ren's lightsaber, for example.

Don't disqualify a set based on the era. To be honest, way too many sets look exceedingly high tech, to the point that it's hard to find anything that actually says "Star Wars" to me, and not "generic sci fi tech suit no. 457". I don't think asking for some simpler options is too out of the ballpark here.

Kylo's lightsaber is based on a design that predates the Old Republic, so it's plausible... As much as I hate it.

And armor set very similar to Rahm's is entirely plausible! But having an exact replica named 'Rahm Khota's Armor' won't happen. x3

You know, im wondering if Bioware is restricted from certain other Star Wars titles concepts/assets. Id love to see some of the forced unleashed content in swtor like kotas armor or several of star killers outfits (sith stalker). The black-white color crystal has been asked for as long as i remember but bioware hasnt made it available to my knowledge. The closest is the pvp reward black silver crystal that sorta feels like they side stepped some restriction with a minor alteration..

Ashur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.