The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition – Control Room

Beniboybling

I see HK going to get a blaster or sniper rifle and then going into the forest where he can put his stealth combat skills to use. Kaliyo's a bit of a wild card tbh, not too sure about what she'd do. As for Kir Kanos, he could literally grab any weapon and he'd do (at the very least) OK, though I think he'd probably try and get a vibroblade.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it were just assuming that everyone is gonna get weapons and stuff without getting killed beforehand?

Correct if I'm wrong, but that is how it's working right? There are multiple areas with weapons and characters go for them and possibly meet up? So before anyone gets a weapon, there could already be dead bodies.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Why is it were just assuming that everyone is gonna get weapons and stuff without getting killed beforehand?

Correct if I'm wrong, but that is how it's working right? There are multiple areas with weapons and characters go for them and possibly meet up? So before anyone gets a weapon, there could already be dead tributes.

I think this will mostly happen where Grievous goes.

So any thoughts on what Kaliyo and Kir Kanos might do?

I think Kir Kanos will probably get the nearest weapon available that isn't being already contested over and then leave into the forest. He might also try and grab one of the lower packs if he has time.

Disclaimer: I don't know Kir Kanos that well so this could be BS. :p

Kalyo Id say would definetly go for a weapon, Id say preferably blaster rifle, because thats what she uses in game, followed by a blaster pistol, followed by a vibro blade. Id assume that she has some h2h ability, but not enough to hold her own against the enemies assembeled here. She dies anyway, because she honestly is pretty useless.

Kanos can use everything, but he'd probably go for a vibrostaff, electrostaff or blaster preferably. However, when he sees that going for a weapon isnt worth the risk, he'd retreat, because he is one of the by far best h2h combatants here.

Just a some-what random question...

How many of these combatants are skilled at making primitive weaponry? That itself could make them not go for a weapon and instead rely on their skills and environment to surpass others. Such as pit traps, nets, spears, local toxins, and etc...

All of which would weigh in on those who have such skills, on whether to risk death in the very beginning or not.

*shrug* Beats me, I'd imagine Kir Kanos and Chewbacca have good survival skills however.

In regards to the points made, I agree regarding Kaylio, concerning Kanos I think he'd be confident enough in his abilities to grab a weapon from the Cornucopia and skilled enough to do so before things get hairy.

It's possible he might not take the risk, but I think he'll realise the importance of a weapon if he wants to have a chance of taking down some of the armed competition, but yeah he can survive without if necessary.

EDIT: He's also in amazing physical shape, so can probably outrun a good deal of the competition.

Edited by Beniboybling

==================================================

Alright time for our next set of tributes. Now things are getting lethal! We've got a famed Jedi Council member, one of the Emperor's former Hands turned Sith Lady and Palpatine's personal Sith assassin.

Kit Fisto

A Nautolan member of the Jedi Council during the waning years of the Order, Fisto was renowned for both for his great power and unorthodox sense of humour. Compassionate, enthusiastic and with an accepting outlook on life, he is amongst the more laid-back personalities among the Jedi.

Skills: Master duellist: Shii-Cho/Jar’Kai, hand-to-hand combat trained, Force sensitive: Force water orb, exceptional sense of smell, amphibious, expert swimmer.

Lumiya

Former Hand of the Emperor and self-proclaimed Dark Lady of the Sith, Lumiya is cold, merciless, insidious manipulator. A pragmatic adherent to the Rule of Two she prefers to work alone and in the shadows, employing deception, cunning and patience to bring down her foes with multifaceted and complex schemes.

Skills: Master lightsaber duellist: lightwhip, hand-to-hand combat trained: Echani/Noghri Stava, Force-sensitive: Force illusions/Force phantoms/dark side aura/mental manipulation, cybernetically augmented strength, stamina and pain threshold, skilled in multiple forms of blaster weaponry, throwing weapons and projectile armaments, Stormtrooper training, elite espionage training, accomplished swimmer, skilled slicer, demolitions expert, fluent in multiple languages.

Maul

[*TPM Maul]

Trained as a lethal weapon and deadly assassin at the feet of Darth Sidious, Darth Maul is a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He lives to fight, and does so with a heartless and animalistic ferocity. However he is no brute, and has demonstrated the ability to just as cunning and manipulative as any Sith Lord.

Skills: Master lightsaber duellist: Juyo/Niman/Ataru/Jar’Kai, capable in Dun Möch, hand-to-hand combat trained: Teras Kasi, trained Force-sensitive: Quey’tek meditation/battlemind/Force sight/mechu-deru, trained assassin, skilled in blaster pistol handling, lanvarok trained, zhaboka trained, capable mechanic.

==================================================