Darkest Hour is recruiting new members! Are we the guild you've been looking for?!

bayliner

Searching for a guild with a casual friendly environment as well as strong direction towards building a solid progression group? Then Darkest Hour may be right for you. We are an adult guild (18+ yrs) that has been in existence since launch and have a strong base of friendly players who enjoy grouping up for Ops as well as shenanigans! We encourage building friendships and providing support to guildies. We are looking for players with a similar play style. We have operation nights, last minute GF runs and work on achievements for those who are interested. We have an established guild bank, guild stronghold and a guild ship and participate in Conquest activities. We use Dolby Axon voice chat and have a dedicated closed Facebook group.

Contact Shadox, Trengis or Cruela in game!!

We look forward to meeting you!

Hello!

I'm a new player, currently have a 51 BH on The Ebon Hawk but looking to transfer to Jedi Covenant and find a decent social guild accepting casual players looking to PVE).

I played WoW for a couple years back during the WotLK era and just took a leap into SWTOR during the holidays.

Do you think I can be a good fit for Darkest Hour?

Many Thanks.

You'd be welcome to give us a try. We run ops twice a week (currently Sunday and Wednesday) and we have several people learning. Before transferring, I would suggest making a new level one character, then doing a /who for "Darkest" and search for any of the three people named above. They should be able to answer any questions you may have about the guild. I will say that this is one of the friendlier guilds I have been in.

• 2 weeks later...

Please contact anyone from the guild and they can get you in touch with us. Do a "who search" for Darkest Hour and whisper anyone on to contact Cruela, Trengis or Shadox. You can also send me an ingame mail with your character name so I can look for you!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Cruela (also Auraluna, or Lai)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...