Heavily Established Raider LF Team

MahBoyDray

Hey all,

Let's start off simple, I'm Ali.

I've been doing prog raiding since Game Update 1.4 beginning on the Dalborra (APAC) server, then transferred to Harbinger when the server mergers happened.

Pre-2.0 I had completed all operations, which included Nightmare EV, Nightmare KP, Nightmare EC & HM TFB.

After 2.0 I took a 6 month hiatus to return for a little touch up on Nightmare TFB & SV with not much success being a returning player, then began prog raiding again when 2.4 dropped with the launch of Dread Fortress and Dread Palace.

Through many unsuccessful teams and guilds, I only managed to attain 1/5 DF NiM Prenerf, then moved to a new guild to obtain 4/5 DP NiM Prenerf, then later completed both operations before the launch of 3.0, with the only operations achievement missing as of 3.0 being the Dread Master title. (99% Ops Achievements)

During 3.0 I raided with high-end progression guilds such as Four of Five, YES, Fearless, Provectus, The Ex-Dalborran Elitists, Ewokalype Now, and Failure, achieving Revan kills with all of these guilds as well as achieving Server 3rd Revanite Commanders & Master/Blaster.

Pre-4.0 I managed to obtain Revanchist titles on all 8 Imperial Advanced Classes, having DPS'ed, Healed & Tanked the fight on multiple classes, to come to 100% Ops Achievements before the launch of 4.0, of which the entirety of 3.0 my main guild was <Four of Five>.

Come 4.0 I have since completed the entirety of Nightmare EC, Nightmare TFB, Nightmare DP, and all except the last bosses of Nightmare SV & DF (missed out on SV because of work), all of which was done with <Failure>.

I am currently seeking a new team in which to further my skills and advancement in the game, seeking either a team running APAC times, or as US team ending before 10pm PST.

Also heavily preferring Imp side but can swap Pub for the right team too.

My main classes are as follows:

Merc DPS, PT DPS, Marauder DPS, Sorc Healer.

I may even be willing to tank as either a PT or Sin if the right team needs it.

Please contact me via this forum, mail, or contact me ingame on Alitist, Aliyara, Shiá'lebeouf, Like'hello or Cheeky'nandos.

I look forward to hearing from you, :rak_03:

Edited by MahBoyDray

• 4 weeks later...