Alien races as Sith/Imperials?!???!!

LordSodos

I wanted to write this post since I started to play in Beta....

WHY just WHY do I have to see so many aliens on Korriban? Zabrak, Twi'lek, even CATHAR. Has noone of you thought about the bloodline of the Sith, that gets mixed with alien blood. This way the blood of the Sith gets choked from our society. The Sith Empire does not have a racial law without reason. Through Darth Marr's actions they gave it a reason, saying that war costs too much men, and that everyone with force sensitivity should get to Korriban now, as it would be the only academy of the Sith.

We Sith have academies all over the galaxy, Korriban Academy was and will always be for elites of the Sith Order.

So why not BLOCKING alien races (mirialan, cathar, chiss, twi'lek, ...) and only allowing human and Sith purebloods - restoring the traditions of the Sith, giving more focus on a law we Sith already have since Naga Sadow?

The forsaken Jedi filth can have all those aliens unlocked, Bounty Hunter too.

I am aware that some races are blocked, but when you buy them on cartel market, you can still use them. BLOCK them too.

Appeal:

Sith inquisitor, Sith warrior: Human, pureblood only

Imperial agent: Human, pureblood, chiss, zabrak only

Bounty hunter: No restrictions

Edited by LordSodos

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello? Have you even PLAYED the Sith Inquisitor?

Of course I did, I have 9 Sith inquisitors. If you played it too, then you must know WHY he is a slave. Because Lord Kallig got backstabbed, not because the Empire conquer a planet and enslaved the forsaken alien filth.

So nothing says against it, that purebloods can not be enslaved, and even if his blood is not that pure anymore over the generations, he is still a pure blood, or human. Your choice.

Something about people liking a choice, not liking being told by other people what to do, and throw in a rant about me being able to play my game that I pay for the way I want.

The Sith Empire is a fascist, religious, dictatorship. No free choices there. Go play Republic, if you don't follow this system with patriotism.

Edited by LordSodos

As one of those crazy RPers I deliberately picked an alien (Twi'lek) as one of my Force Using Sith chars. In that particular character's RP, she was found to be force sensitive, and thrown on Korriban to be 'fodder' for the real Sith to practice on. Long RolePlays short... she lived. She's cruel, conniving, vicious, and if not for the lekku might have had a chance to grow up to be 'somebody'.

Another of my Sith Force Users is a Human. I RolePlay her as a Mandalorian who is force sensitive. She's the despair of her Master, she insists on wearing atleast one piece of armor (normally bracers and boots), she has a sense of 'fair play'. She is a Revanite (which has also gotten her into trouble). She doesn't believe in supporting those who can't fight. Those people annoy her. Everyone has to do their part in her mind, or they are simply chaff to be brushed aside.

So which of those two characters has the most right to be Sith?

Of course I did, I have 9 Sith inquisitors. If you played it too, then you must know WHY he is a slave. Because Lord Kallig got backstabbed, not because the Empire conquer a planet and enslaved the forsaken alien filth.

So nothing says against it, that purebloods can not be enslaved, and even if his blood is not that pure anymore over the generations, he is still a pure blood, or human. Your choice.

The Sith Empire is a fascist, religious, dictatorship. No free choices there. Go play Republic, if you don't follow this system with patriotism.

Please show me where it is documented that Kallig was human or sith pureblood and not alien.

Edited by Cedia

As one of those crazy RPers I deliberately picked an alien (Twi'lek) as one of my Force Using Sith chars. In that particular character's RP, she was found to be force sensitive, and thrown on Korriban to be 'fodder' for the real Sith to practice on. Long RolePlays short... she lived. She's cruel, conniving, vicious, and if not for the lekku might have had a chance to grow up to be 'somebody'.

Another of my Sith Force Users is a Human. I RolePlay her as a Mandalorian who is force sensitive. She's the despair of her Master, she insists on wearing atleast one piece of armor (normally bracers and boots), she has a sense of 'fair play'. She is a Revanite (which has also gotten her into trouble). She doesn't believe in supporting those who can't fight. Those people annoy her. Everyone has to do their part in her mind, or they are simply chaff to be brushed aside.

So which of those two characters has the most right to be Sith?

If I understand OP correctly, he meant to say that some quests are openly deny alien ancestry for force users. In case of SI it's the story where you ARE a descendant of mighty Sith (and he was a Sith way before academy needed numbers so desperately it allowed aliens within). The only problem here - original species for SI are human, pure blood and rattataki (obvious alien).

Another quest is a planetary on Korriban where you have an option to say "my blood line is unquestionable" . I am sure there are more like these two, but the point is - yes, it does sound like quests were written only with original races in mind and never adopted to "alien invasion".

Well, in every single game first mods (when allowed) are nude, race\gender switches and so on. As non-RP and ridiculous as they sound, some gamers love it and it's here to stay.

If I understand OP correctly, he meant to say that some quests are openly deny alien ancestry for force users. In case of SI it's the story where you ARE a descendant of mighty Sith (and he was a Sith way before academy needed numbers so desperately it allowed aliens within). The only problem here - original species for SI are human, pure blood and rattataki (obvious alien).

Another quest is a planetary on Korriban where you have an option to say "my blood line is unquestionable" . I am sure there are more like these two, but the point is - yes, it does sound like quests were written only with original races in mind and never adopted to "alien invasion".

Well, in every single game first mods (when allowed) are nude, race\gender switches and so on. As non-RP and ridiculous as they sound, some gamers love it and it's here to stay.

Again, please link me to a screenshot from the game that documents what species Kallig was. And you are wrong. I've been here since beta and you could make a Twi'lek, Rattataki, or Zabrak Inquisitor if you wanted at release. Personally, I think that they always showed Kallig with his mask on so that it would remain ambiguous.

... The only problem here - original species for SI are human, pure blood and rattataki (obvious alien).

That's actually incorrect. My third char (so about three weeks after launch) was a Twi'lek Inquie. Whom I mentioned above. And the dialog through out the SI class storyline is 'filthy alien criminal scum! you are everything that is wrong with the Sith now!'. Harkan says it. Thanaton hints at it. Couple of the other Acolytes on Korriban bring it up.

Thing about Empire's "racism" is - if you are strong enough to *******k whoever doesn't like you, everybody will be perfectly OK with your being alien. Becouse personal strength and skills override everything else.

Becouse you don't **** with 3 things - sith, secret police agents, and armed to teeth mercs you may need in future

Edited by Frenesi

Well what about cyborgs do they not fit as Sith Warrios or Inquisitors because there a lot cyborg sith in the empire.

Zabrak they can mix with humans hell Darth Maul is half human and you will think he is a full Zabrak so my question is could Darth Nox not be a Zabrak because his ancestors mixed with Zabraks?

Even the aliens that are just tatooed humans can fit. You know Ventress she is actually a full human and people think she is actually a alien what can that not be sith inquisitor that just lives in the Rattaki culture?

FFS. Seriously?

I am talking about the bloodline. If a Sith pureblood *piep* another Sith pureblood the blood does not get "eroded". If a Pureblood *piep* with an alien, the blood gets washed out even more. It's all about to keep the master race the master race.

FFS. Seriously?

I am talking about the bloodline. If a Sith pureblood *piep* another Sith pureblood the blood does not get "eroded". If a Pureblood *piep* with an alien, the blood gets washed out even more. It's all about to keep the master race the master race.

How would a family that where slaves for thousands of year keep their bloodline pure? Tell how could they there not that many options as a slave.

How would a family that where slaves for thousands of year keep their bloodline pure? Tell how could they there not that many options as a slave.

The way from a human or pureblood to a Twi'lek, Cathar or anything else is... not really possible. And this mixed thing blood would not even be a Cathar. It is most likely that Kallig was no alien, because the Sith did not respect other species from the beginning. Kissai, Massassi, Human, the new pureblood were the face of the empire. Of course it could be possible that Kallig was an alien. Then perhaps enable Twi'lek for him, but never a chiss or Cathar haha that is laughable. For warrior only pureblood and human, once I am following the racial law of the Sith Empire and find aliens disgusting.

How about when you pay my subscription then you tell me what to do. I normally keep my species lore specific but should I decide to make a cathar on the empire side, I will, since I pay for my own subscription and don't need your permission to do so.

As a storyline purist, I have to agree with the OP. There should not be any non-human, non-pureblood Sith lords.

Yea. Like, all of the alien sith NPC you meet in game shouldn't exist either. And there shouldn't be any duros(!) working in Imperial Intellegence.

FFS, if you proclaim yourself "storyline purist", at least pay attention to the story itself. Do you know Kallig is alien if you choose alien race for your Inquisitor?

If I remember correctly, when you go to recover Kallig's mask on Korriban as a Twi'lek, the sith lord references you as a Twi'lek (scoffing at the notion that your ancestor could be Kallig), and not a generic alien.

So clearly SI were intended to be playable as a Twi'lek right from the get go, right in the story. SI Twi'lek used to even have different customization options than others (couldn't be light blue skin for example)

Or how about the Twi'lek sith lord on Korriban in the KOTFE trailer? Obviously had authority, and had been a Sith for sme time.

The way from a human or pureblood to a Twi'lek, Cathar or anything else is... not really possible. And this mixed thing blood would not even be a Cathar. It is most likely that Kallig was no alien, because the Sith did not respect other species from the beginning. Kissai, Massassi, Human, the new pureblood were the face of the empire. Of course it could be possible that Kallig was an alien. Then perhaps enable Twi'lek for him, but never a chiss or Cathar haha that is laughable. For warrior only pureblood and human, once I am following the racial law of the Sith Empire and find aliens disgusting.

Still waiting for that in-game confirmation...

Yea. Like, all of the alien sith NPC you meet in game shouldn't exist either. And there shouldn't be any duros(!) working in Imperial Intellegence.

FFS, if you proclaim yourself "storyline purist", at least pay attention to the story itself. Do you know Kallig is alien if you choose alien race for your Inquisitor?

Kallig being an alien is a significant mistake by the writers, and something of a low point in the game.

Edited by Vorsan

Kallig being an alien is a significant mistake by the writers, and someting of a low point in the game.

Why? Sith are, and always were about personal power. Do they favor humans and purebloods? Definetely. But if alien proves himself powerful enough to be sith, who will stop him? It's pure natural selection - as long as he doesn't get eaten by others, he is worthy of any position he can claim.

Should I also remind you about Emperor's Voice being an alien for quite some time?