Data Mining Achievement still buggy?

MasterAtin

I know for a fact I've killed everything on the list, entirely on pub side across several toons and most open world and some ops/flashpoint kills on imp toons

This is ridiculous. I've done what is required and haven't been awarded the achievement. Must I dance with a monkey on my head as a final task?

No way to directly confront/negotiate with devs as far as I know. Would be nice if they were able to say something reassuring.

I should have to try different combinations of completing the killing order of the adds in order to bypass the buggy circumstances.

Think of it this way

You write a 1000 word essay that actually took some, not a lot, of effort and then Eugene bumps into the wall socket and your computer loses power. RIP work.

Rant over.

• 10 months later...

I'm bored and trying to finish achievements while waiting for 5.0.

This one works but there's no way to tell what you've already done so it's best to just go and do everything.

HOWEVER, leave the flashpoint/ops until the end just in case you've done those already, the "regular" stuff is EZPZ. The only tough one for me to get was the Nar Shaddaa World Boss just cuz it took time to get a group but that was the one that finished it off for me.

• 11 months later...

It seems this is still not working for some players.

I have killed the majority of the list, yet it remains at 0 for all. A guildie experiencing the same problem and I went to Alderaan and killed a droid on the list. When checking the achievement it didn't update and both of us apparently have none of the required kills even though we had just killed one of the targets.

There is obviously some issue / bug, so please fix it.

When I got the achievement I had nothing highlighted, not one of the kills, yet I got the achievements after killing that one missing mob on Tatooine in the cave in the west desert. It didnt update for me, I just had to think back on what I killed and what not. I went over the list and went to kill what I thought I missed.

In the end I got the achievement but it never showed the proggress.