How does Niko Okarr keeps himself so young?

adormitul

There is a short story about it on the developer forum called 'Vacation'. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20150707

In game, he tells you it is from a Sith artifact that he found on Korriban. I suspect he was put into carbon freeze for stealing said artifact and not thawed out for a long time. It just means he has even more in common with you than you realize. XD

Edited by DjinniGenie
Adding Story link

ROFLMAO like that's not going to come back and bite him in the end :D

I had the EXACT same thought! I was somewhat disappointed when we couldn't say so in game. "HA! Speaking as a Sith myself, I should probably tell you that those things always come with a cost. Did you have to sacrifice a newborn infant to get it to work, by chance?"

His body is still young, yes. But that doesnt mean he wont die at normal age, we dont know whose holocron/talisman/whatever he found, so we dont know the exact effects.

Knowing how Sith artifacts usually work, it's probably going to let him use it so many times before sucking his remaining life-force out and killing him instantly. Or maybe it'll slowly drive him insane. That's usually how these things work.