The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Remove Cartel Certifications

Right, so it's been what, almost a year since we've gotten these from packs, and there are still vendors on fleet that require these to buy items?

It's a bit silly. Just make them cost credits and have a rep requirement.

The Explorer packs were the last to give these and the last one of those was released Sept 1, 2015, so a bit over 4 months since they have been readily available.

How do you get almost a year out of that? :rolleyes:

People with leftover certs wouldnt appreciate having them removed...

exactly, i still have certs and i will continue to not spend them as the packs still hit the gtn and cartel market

Right, so it's been what, almost a year since we've gotten these from packs, and there are still vendors on fleet that require these to buy items?

It's a bit silly. Just make them cost credits and have a rep requirement.

it hasn't been over a year, they were just on the market before 4.0

Edited by Hupp

They should go or become tradeable. It's pointless to me to have them when I can't get a sufficient number of older packs, ever, to get the reputation to use them on anything good. You don't hear much about reputation tokens being unavailable as a result of the permanent pack embargo. They lost a lot of money I would have spent to get a couple of older reps up. To...spend Cartel certificates. No incentive now. Or point to untradeable Certs.

The return for time spent on the slot machines is ridiculous. Make it comparable to the Nightlife event golden ticket tokens, whatever they were called, and I would play. Currently, I did enough on the contraband to raise my rep from 0-max and received not one cert. Carpal tunnel is not fun, add other avenues for cert gain and I'll bite.

Edited by Ashlian
Added thought