KotFE Romance?

Frost_D

Hello!

When we speak with the Emperor in chapter 2 who we are talking about when we tell him about our romance?

Our companion or Lana/Theron?

If I did not romance any of my companion my main romance can be Lana/Theron?

I am a somewhat new player to SWTOR, but I have two republic characters gone through KOTFE. I hope I can answer your question.

-Spoilers Ahead-

I chose a different 'romance' paths for each. My female Jedi Councilor chose to flirt a little, but did not 'marry' her original companion (Iresso) romance choice, however she did flirt with Lana throughout SOR and KOTFE, then was able to 'tie the knot' with Lana at the end. Their relationship status is indicated on Lana's companion page. During the Ch 2 scene, she did not have a dialogue option indicating romance when talking to the Emperor as she was not engaged to Iresso.

My other characer, a male Trooper, romanced and married his original companion romance (Elara), and did not flirt with Lana or anyone through KOTFE. During the same scene where my JC had the option to 'flirt'/marry Lana, my Trooper did not have that dialogue option, as he was faithful to Elara.

The relationship status for Trooper and Elara is not indicated on Elara's companion page, but I can confirm that my trooper was able to tell the Emperor about his love for Elara when asked, and got Elara's KOTFE love letter. I was told that the old companion romances aren't indicated on their companion pages due to being from an earlier version of the game.

Perhaps when the old companions are reunited, they will be 'officially' in a relationship and will be indicated. Maybe there will be an actual marrage ceremony cutscene or something at that point too. I don't think our characters actually 'married' their romance companions...merely just proposed, accepted, and engaged before they went through the KOTFE story.

Cheers

TJ

Edited by AndorianTJ

In ch.2 there are two instances where you can acknowledge your romances to Valkorion. The first one only pops if you romanced an original companion (And therefore, you'll have his/her letter waiting in the mail once you wake up); it is when he shows you your crew and asks you about why you kept them around. Then you can say you loved one of them.

The second time is when he's talking about his kids, and says that maybe you'll find love too someday. If you had any romance before, being it classic companions or Lana/Theron from SoR, you can say you already found it, acknowledging the romance too.

After that, it is true that original companions' romance don't show up in the tab, but Lana, Theron and Koth do have a tick telling you're in a relationship with him/her

Edited by Cicgnar

My trooper main romanced Aric Jorgan during the main story, and then went all the way with Theron in SoR. She got two love letters during Chapter II, one from each of them.

in KotFE, for ... reasons(1) ... she romanced Lana all the way. I think the reunion with Aric will not be a happy occasion for either him or my character.

(1) Personal reasons in *my* life, not hers, intruded on my plan to have her relight the Theron romance. The plan survived OK until she reached the pool of drinkable water and looked at Lana, when a bunch of stuff bubbled up out of my memories and nixed the plan. All I can say is that the designers of the visuals and the story at that point did their job well.

I am a rather new player in the Star Wars: TOR having spent about 2 months in total playing the game and storylines; I was wondering the same thing about Romances. Lets see where to begin; seems :rak_01: Darth Zash wants to try to kill me, my ancestor Aloyisus Kallig tells me to be warry of her but I am abit in love with her at the same time.

In the Storyline she has just picked 2 new acolyties to be understudies of me since I am on quests trying to get atleast 3 new Holocrons. I do not know yet that Lord Zash is actually about 800 years old but I suspect that she is very old and she is plotting a plan at Naga Sadow's tomb. My character actually comes from the fun I have had in the Clone Wars Adventures game where I had a character of the same name as I have here in SWs: TOR.

It seems backstabbing your Dark Lords is fairly common for certain times, apparently Lord Zash wants to put her soul in my body perhaps. I want to make a compromise; I have Khem Val and have an idea of using Clone Chambers to complete a ritual of my own, I want Khem Val instead of sucking live Body Souls out and eating them to transfer Souls into bodies. I would intend to knock Zash unconscious and put her in one of the chambers, put Khem Val in the centeral chamber as a device transferance machine, then the young woman acolyite in the 3rd chamber to transfer Lord Zash's Soul and body into a mixing of the young woman acolyite body to a conversion of her's and Lord Zash's........I would rather not kill Lord Zash having her at my side merging her DNA with that young woman's DNA since the understudy is both allied to me and Lord Zash.

In the Twilight Of The Old Republic that is how Anakin Skywalker got the idea of preserving him and Padme' Amidala to immortal life by an idea of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. however in this case I would be using an Legosian-Mortis Force Conversion process that is firmly canon in some anime Star Wars Video series I have seen.

I cannot see Lord Zash willingly get into one of the Clone Chambers without a fight, however I would tell Lord Zash that I indeed love her, the ritual is also inline with the Lightside of The Force since it is likely that Shimi Skywalker had an encounter with an Shaodow Sith Diathium or Legosian Sith and had Anakin Skywalker as a result of intermingling.