Bug on Galactic Trade Network? or something else...

Stiria

Hey guys, checked forum for this, couldn't find anything recent, apologies if it's been answered already;

I recently put a few items for trade on the Market, but when I personally search for said Item, I cannot find it, nor any others of the same item type.

This is what I mean; opening a few boxes from my Alliance Commander's cut, I got a Ice Cat mount thing. Searched the AH for the item, no one appeared to have it. Put it up for a reasonable asking price, and went on my way. Next day, it's back in my mail didn't sell, that's cool no big deal. Put it up again, lowered price. My friend finally gets the same mount and puts it on the AH. Tells me about it, and we both search the AH for the mounts, neither of us can find it, the mount doesn't appear to show up on the market, at all.

I don't follow, whats going on. This is not the only Item it's occurring with. It is a bug, or what, did I really get it on the AH, but just can't tell who else is selling, or is there a bug?

Thanks in Advance, will return at a later date to see replies.

Yes,there are items you cannot find via search,its known bug that exists for almost 2 months. You can search it "manually" so if you search mount just select category mounts,sort it by name and good luck going through dozens of pages.

p.s

No there is nothing wrong with SWTOR. Everything is normal. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Edited by DisIzMe

Yes,there are items you cannot find via search,its known bug that exists for almost 2 months. You can search it "manually" so if you search mount just select category mounts,sort it by name and good luck going through dozens of pages.

p.s

No there is nothing wrong with SWTOR. Everything is normal. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Alright, Just wondered, saw something in my mail that may have indicated something more deliberate on Biowares part, mailed a crystal to my other character and it showed up as "Advanced ******************* Color Crystal", and it happened to be one of the items I was referring to.

Thanks though for the reply.