Have you all noticed how small the galaxy is?

adormitul

We meet former companions think about it there so many sentient beings in the galaxy that even your 5000'th descended will not be able to finish counting them and yet we still meet them and find out about them and what they do.

Does that make you smirk sometimes when you realize you small the galaxy is?

The ''Small world'' phrase only accounts for when you run into someone you know y complete accident. In this case, all the companions were ones we purposely sought out. So no, it's not a small galaxy.

Even the ones that we did not like the former havok squad member that refuses to join us? We did not search for him.

Even the ones that we did not like the former havok squad member that refuses to join us? We did not search for him.

We did, but both Peirce and 4X are of personalities that would work better recruited by their own factions. Even if they don't want to join does not change the fact that they were specifically looked for by Lana.

We did, but both Peirce and 4X are of personalities that would work better recruited by their own factions. Even if they don't want to join does not change the fact that they were specifically looked for by Lana.

There not havoc squad I am speaking about. I am talking about the one on the Azylum.

Edited by adormitul

They are recruited only by their own factions. Republic characters cannot recruit Pierce (don't even get an alert for him), and Imperials cannot recruit 4X.

I was replying to the guy who was talking about companions that wouldn't join us, so I mentioned Pirece and 4X.