Ship holoterminal not working, agent character

AmityAmy

My agent character is prevented from progressing because the ship holoterminal no longer works

I have a mission ( Darth Zorrian) which requires talking to watcher via holoterminal but the terminal just loads a holo of the watcher and there is no conversation.

Tried log out, go do other mission and return etc but no joy

Reported it in game 3 days ago, no response at all.

What am I meant to do now?

My agent character is prevented from progressing because the ship holoterminal no longer works

I have a mission ( Darth Zorrian) which requires talking to watcher via holoterminal but the terminal just loads a holo of the watcher and there is no conversation.

Tried log out, go do other mission and return etc but no joy

Reported it in game 3 days ago, no response at all.

What am I meant to do now?

Hello,

Can you please post some screenshots to exemplify the issue that you are having?

Also try a quick fix by resetting the mission. Did that fix the problem for you?

~Koko

Edited by Kohashi

I'm having this same issue, and I'm a Jedi Sage. However, I'm stuck on top of the ship holoterminal, that takes me from Tython to the Republic Fleet. I shall provide screenshots of the issue to help explain things for the big picture.

Sure Thing!! go ahead please :)

Also try to re-log and see if it helps.

~Koko

I'm having this same issue, and I'm a Jedi Sage. However, I'm stuck on top of the ship holoterminal, that takes me from Tython to the Republic Fleet. I shall provide screenshots of the issue to help explain things for the big picture.

For you try a repair and lower all gfx settings to low

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner, If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

• 4 weeks later...
So, yeah. I'm having this problem. I have all graphics settings at the lowest possible settings and it still is happening. But only for the Balmora cut scene. I can't even take screen shots. Every time I do, I just get an image of a black screen. Edited by Arkytior

• 10 months later...
So, yeah. I'm having this problem. I have all graphics settings at the lowest possible settings and it still is happening. But only for the Balmora cut scene. I can't even take screen shots. Every time I do, I just get an image of a black screen.

I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM!!!! NO CS TICKET!!!

make sure your game is set to fullscreen and set the resolution to the correct setting for your monitor.