Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Weapon Wish list ,Could Kylo Ren hilt be added? What weapons would u like to see

Foreignobjects

ok. so . the last months. or half year... ive really fell in love with kylo ren and his lightsaber.. i actually just bought the Black series Force Fx Master replica 200$ saber hehe i love it... anyway... now that disney has input and has to ok alot of the plot points and major story Items in this game... Is it possible to see kylo Ren's Saber added to the Cartel market.... im actually suprised they didn't add it, when the movie came out as a marketing w/e cause ill tell you I would spend 1k cc on it. FOR SURE, and even if it wasn't a old style sith hilt , they could add it , but it is... clearly from the old Republic era of sith in the canon if you read the Art of star wars force awakens book or w/e. it tells all about everything in the movie... says that kylo rens saber is a very old style lightsaber hilt... so yea i want this added really bad... and if its not kylo rens exact hilt , make their own cross hilt saber .... i just wanna have a cross hilt on my jedis and siths , i know we probably won't see his armor but i would love that too but i have my juggernaut fasioned as much as i can after kylo ren. but anyway WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE.... and what do you think of my choice? ive see alot of people want this thing in game... and just figured it was time to make a Weapon wish list.... CHEERS GUYS

Kylo Ren LightSaber hilt or a General Cross Saber hilt added to game... Read above for explanation

This design as with all the other LucasFilm trilogy armors and all items are under protection now owned by Disney. EA has no rights to allow Bioware to create movie replicas into this game. Visceral Games company already making new SW RPG game based on movies era where i'm sure will have tons of this stuff.

I knew that so many new players will start this game after watching SW movie dreaming to make or be Ren/Rey fantasy.

Edited by Divona

This design as with all the other LucasFilm trilogy armors and all items are under protection now owned by Disney. EA has no rights to allow Bioware to create movie replicas into this game. Visceral Games company already making new SW RPG game based on movies era where i'm sure will have tons of this stuff.

I knew that so many new players will start this game after watching SW movie dreaming to make or be Ren/Rey fantasy.

well disney at first didnt want any part of swtor.. but , if you watch all the live streams for KOTFE... they are saying how disney is in charge now... sooo that has to mean something... i wouldnt Say it could NEVER happen.... we have a better chance of seeing movie items. with disney then when lucas still owned it... after what happend to Star wars galaxies...... he was pretty upset how they changed it to the nge blah blah blah everyone knows the swg story if you played star wars galaxies.. but yea.... id say its 60 40 chance.. in favor of getting kylo ren saber hilt... and 80 20 getting a Cross hilt.... in general. meaning its not kylo rens exact hilt style... cause disney doesnt own the Cross hilt design thats like saying they own the double bladed saber and stuff.....

As far as cosmetics, will it work? Maybe. But it will clip ALOT with nearby objects, clothing, etc that it normally shouldn't, since it goes against the "straight blade" design of the game.

Would it be interesting to see? Maybe. But it's 3000 years in the future before the design even comes into existence, and it was designed that way for a purpose. I don't know if I'd want to see it in mass production 3000 years before it's first design concept. :)

well disney at first didnt want any part of swtor.. but , if you watch all the live streams for KOTFE... they are saying how disney is in charge now... sooo that has to mean something... i wouldnt Say it could NEVER happen.... we have a better chance of seeing movie items. with disney then when lucas still owned it... after what happend to Star wars galaxies...... he was pretty upset how they changed it to the nge blah blah blah everyone knows the swg story if you played star wars galaxies.. but yea.... id say its 60 40 chance.. in favor of getting kylo ren saber hilt... and 80 20 getting a Cross hilt.... in general. meaning its not kylo rens exact hilt style... cause disney doesnt own the Cross hilt design thats like saying they own the double bladed saber and stuff.....

You are new to this kind of things i assume. Disney is in charge because they own rights for SW movies and made a deal with EA for FUTURE games. I did not say cross hilt itself is problem. Bioware cant make anything that is very similar to movie let alone exact copy. This has been asked for years to make Luke,Darth Vader armor or any other things for this game. It never happened. You can hope for this and those odds of chance this to happen is your wishful thinking that Disney cares about this game so much :)

As i said Disney will focus making new games that takes full advantage of movie stuff/characters and sell it with new games in future.

Edited by Divona

if they do decide to make Revan Canon and the old Republic canon... it will be comics first.. maybe a book or so.... but i am very optimystic when it comes to them adding stuff in the game... The Temple guardian armor in swtor.. is from the Clone wars Series. and thats canon.. the suit... here is a screen shot of one.... from the show.. this exact armor is in game.. as well as one of Starkillers Suits aka Galen merek, The daring rogue armor , ,You can call me a hopeless optimystic , that has a pipe dream about some items.. but .. Disney Does care about what goes into this game now... and now that the movie is out.. they have some breathing room to dive into the NEW expanded universe and the old republic Also about the luke , Darth Vader armor.. traditional jedi robes from the movies... yea i know those have been asked for... and now that disney owns star wars... its more likely to see that stuff... FOR real, everyone has there beliefs i only hope they will cause the chances are better, being they took charge of Last say content in the KOTFE DLC... and also had final cut image on the Targruta. and speaking of the targruta. after that dumb cathar species came out bioware said they WERE NOT going to release anymore lekuu type aliens with clipping heads... to interfere with head pieces. and when disney bought it. they made them put targruta into the game.. which im glad they did that. another eason i believe the stuff i do.. here is a link to the Temple guardian armor that is in game. named temple guardian]

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mec/images/3/38/Jedi_Temple_Guard.png/revision/latest?cb=20130316184724

CHeers

Edited by Foreignobjects

As far as cosmetics, will it work? Maybe. But it will clip ALOT with nearby objects, clothing, etc that it normally shouldn't, since it goes against the "straight blade" design of the game.

Would it be interesting to see? Maybe. But it's 3000 years in the future before the design even comes into existence, and it was designed that way for a purpose. I don't know if I'd want to see it in mass production 3000 years before it's first design concept. :)

actually the saber hilt and his mask are ancient, cause he is obsessed with sith artifacts thats not even a spoiler. they said that in info about him in magazines. and in the ART OF STAR WARS book they say that... too... his hilt is 1000s of years old... another good opp to tell storys of where his items came from not only in game , cause that wouldnt happen but in the books... and comics... of the old republic if they ever make a old republic canon type stuff branching off of revan.. which if they do , it will branch off revan. CANT WAIT for the black series 6 inch revan to come out this year woot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.