Why don't the vocal minority elitest understand?

Killance

Casual content sells.

Hardcore does not.

My proof?

Look at Wildstar, went F2P and feels more dead than when it was P2P.

WoW is mostly casual content and due to that they are STILL holding 5m subs which is still the biggest MMO regardless of the hate people give it.

SWTOR is taking the right direction with the game IMO due to the fact its mostly casual friendly.

#dealwithitelitest :rak_03:

Casual content sells.

Hardcore does not.

:

1) Everybody knows that. That still doesn't mean it's better, or funnier, or more interesting. It's just more accessible and thus sell more, that doesn't mean the quality is better.

2) You're in the Cartle Market suggestion subforums. I'm no mods, but I'm pretty sure you should either formulate a cartel market suggestion or refrain to create thread like this one.

Yeah, that explains how the game began to fall on decadence, unsubs and empity servers, right after 3.0 and the most serious problems with balance for PvP.

Also expalins, why experts in business are not confident about the future of MMO for the next years, because of everyone trying to follow the recipe of WOW.

An old game, with an old proposal, and old people that just dont leave. They are hardcore? No. In that time, there was not many options to play (and i am being generous), so it was a new thing, that got them addicted. This circumstance wont happen anymore.

Casual gamers turned SWTOR into a mess. Revan expansion was small, a rush to bring back ppl who was there since the begging.. and only left because the game was turned casual. Now this new expansion is to maintain the casual, because they leave too fast without content being relseased constantly. As expected from a sudden change, the new "storyteller" have weak script, compared to the marvelous job Bio did before.

What is the next? Will we face another Empire, even bigger, that no one was aware about again? Will we be able to recognize any aspect of the SW universe, beyond the use of Lightsabers?

We dont understand you, because youre the reason SWTOR may end faster than it was suposed too.

Edited by leonlotus