The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Recycle older packs more frequently (weekly or fortnightly)

One massive problem that occurs when packs have been absent for long periods of time is that the items contained within start fetching absurdly stupid prices on the GTN.

For instance, Tulak Hord's Armor set drops from a pack that hasnt been seen in over a year. And on my server (Progenitor) I've seen the complete set listed for 50M credits.

The price of a guildship for one armor set. Granted that some players are inconsiderate, greedy scum, I can understand paying several million credits for a rare set of armor - but 50M? No way in hell.

If the older packs whizzed by more often, prices on "rare" items would go down, and the economy would be much healthier and would give newer players whose wallets are not so huge, the chance to acquire nice cosmetic gear.

Recycle a bunch of random Cartel packs every week or fortnight and spice things up. Seeing the same pack for sale week after week after week gets tiresome, and boring.

Yeah even then when the packs were still fluctuating in the CM and GTN, tulaks armor was atleast 10-20m usually but since they took out the packs for some reason, guess we'll just have to wait for it to go back down again.