Character versioning error

Rieyeciu

Its been ... 2 maybe three weeks since I put in the Customer Service report in for this. I'm not getting any help on getting my Bounty Hunter on the Jung Ma named Ratghoul working. Each time I try to click on her to long it. IT acts like it going to but then don't it brings be back to my other chars list and say Character versioning error! Ahhhhh! Come on now! I love playing with my Ratghoul BH during Rakghoul event times. IT just funny but I like to play it more then just that. However with this error I can't do anything. I tried e-mailing where it said to e-mail and I got no answer. So

HELLO?

http://answers.ea.com/ea/attachments/ea/star-wars-the-old-republic-en/10374/1/Screenshot_2016-01-05_07_40_42_279591.jpg

If you can't log in contact Support by phone. Here is a link to the contact page.

Or:

Contact support by phone

If you need help with your account, encounter an error while making a payment, or are unable to log in to the game, please contact the Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service team by phone.

Contact our team by calling the numbers listed below:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186

UK: (0203) 0141 826

Germany: (0221) 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 09.00 CET - 21.00 CET)

NOTE: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider.

They can manually reset your character. I've had to do this a couple of times and it only takes about 10 minutes.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Yes, I did that.

Guess what? They told me its in some kind of IN game people whatever junk! IT been WEEKS. I can understand it a mission gone bad what not as it take time to update it to fix it. They said to wait for the next update! XDDD >_> :mad: Really? How many weeks has passed already with this problem not fixed then? But this is a Character meaning I play with it. If I don't play then what the point of this game?

Edited by Rieyeciu