Ticket Response Time

Kalrion

So, I've been sitting on this ticket for what I thought was a simple questing issue for eight days. While I understand the holidays probably contributed to the wait, this is getting a little ridiculous. Is it possible that I'll get a response any time soon, or am I out of luck? My issue was a total fault of mine ({misread a quest and as a result, started the KOTFE campaign before I wanted to}} and I get that, but I would like to be able to play my Jedi Knight again :(

Oh dear. I really don't want to have to wait another month, lol. From what I've read, it seems the CS department isn't the best. I think the longest I ever had to wait for a ticket in World of Warcraft was less than a day, but things happen, I suppose.

Still, it's frustrating. I can't play my Jedi Knight until this problem is solved, and I was really getting into the story :(

Anyway, thanks

Before their vacation, according to posts on the forums, they were averaging a month for a ticket that the robot couldn't fix automatically. So, with them traveling to Alderaan for Christmas, I am not sure how that affects the waitlist. I have been waiting since the 22nd, and am hoping to have it resolved before school starts back up January 19th, but am not expecting it.

my agent has the holocall bug tied to watcher 2. started with the mission darth zhorrid arrives. and ever since the last holo call of each planet wont progress. 1st ticket with this issue took 18 days. 2nd ticket took just over a month. let's see how long my 3rd ticket takes.been 2 days already.

Before their vacation, according to posts on the forums, they were averaging a month for a ticket that the robot couldn't fix automatically.

A month!

***!

How shambolic must they be to take a month to address tickets.

Bioware needs to learn the basics of acceptable levels of customer service.

Waiting a billing cycle for any type of response is NEVER acceptable.

All The Best

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.