Tactics Vanguard and Scrapper Scoundrel Clinics

Choco_Pretzel

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of making an event for those interested in learning how to play tactic vanguards and scrapper scoundrels. I know they're very easy to play, and I'm not the best person with said classes, but it's just a little introductory course on rotation and whatnot.

Preferably you're level 65 if you attend.

I was thinking of doing the clinic for the scoundrel on January 7th at 7pm eastern time.

The vanguard clinic will be on the 13th at 7pm eastern time.

The location will be at the training dummies at the senate plazza of Coruscant.

Hope to see you all there and thank you for your time!

Aradow Cabur

Edited by Choco_Pretzel

I know they're very easy to play

Scrapper is easy to play? I didn't realize that requiring knowledge of every other class/spec and what moves they use (and when) you need to roll was easy. If anything Scrapper has the highest requirements of knowledge of the various classes in order to do well. Any random can double roll and survive for a few seconds, but it takes someone who actually knows the game to be an utter nightmare to kill. Now Tactics? Yes that's faceroll easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Scrapper is easy to play? I didn't realize that requiring knowledge of every other class/spec and what moves they use (and when) you need to roll was easy. If anything Scrapper has the highest requirements of knowledge of the various classes in order to do well. Any random can double roll and survive for a few seconds, but it takes someone who actually knows the game to be an utter nightmare to kill. Now Tactics? Yes that's faceroll easy.

On a random note before I pass out for school, if anyone wants lessons still on Scrapper/Concealment, I'm good for it. While I'm not Sae or Mosh (or the Russian Roudy!), I'm decent :)