Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Increase in glitching

Icykill_

Has anyone else noticed an ongoing increase in glitching?

It's been getting a little worse every day since Xmas and I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Not really in glitching (apart from bugking holotraverss ofc) but I've noticed a huge drop in fps in areas with many players. I am normally at about 50 fps, 20 fps in warzones (which is pathetic) and atm it's much worse. All ten seconds or so the screen freeses for half a sec or so

Edited by aristrokratie

Lots of what looks like stealth caps happening, the running man, leaps that don't land or you are stunned in the air, falling through maps, non ability teleporting... The list goes on... Seems that it's just getting worse each day...

Not doing server maintenance would probably have this affect, I really hope that's the cause... Bio get off your fat asses, the holidays are over get back to work like most other people... LoL

Map lag, not to be confused with the above glitching, which happens in every map... I've noticed certain maps getting laggier than normal, I mean they are known to be laggy anyway, but they are more so than normal

1. Makeb Arena (everyone knows this is the worst map for lag in the game, now it's so bad I can freeze in the air and turn before landing, leap through the floor or other obstacles, I've been pulled through the floor of the bridge by a PT)

2. Hypergates (this used to be one of my favourite maps, but now the lag is getting so bad that I to leave about 50% of them)

3. Void Star (always had a bit of lag, but now stealth caps and defuses while getting attacked, plus LOS not working 50% of the time... Not fun)

4. Hutt Ball, both of them (knocking people off platforms and following them only to see them teleport back through the floor to their previous position, watching operatives teleport from the bottom lvl, through the floor and then to the line... F knows how that happens)

The other maps aren't so bad, they have their moments like civil war having people cap while stealthed and impossible to interrupt.. But normally the other maps when they lag is no where near as bad as those I listed above

Not really in glitching (apart from bugking holotraverss ofc) but I've noticed a huge drop in fps in areas with many players. I am normally at about 50 fps, 20 fps in warzones (which is pathetic) and atm it's much worse. All ten seconds or so the screen freeses for half a sec or so

Yeah I'm getting those freezes sometime, but my FPS is normal (40-99fps), usually looks like everyone got hit with an AOE mezz or stun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.