SS - Republic

Deadpoole

[suiçide Squad] Freshly created in order to be a dog-eat-dog PVP Guild. Lets be honest, the Republic faction on this server is outnumbered due to BW's bungling with respect to PVP, lack of skill & awareness of our (Republic) players which ensued the migration to the opposite faction. I am cool with that....nobody likes to lose or be embarrassed. I know in the past and even now their were or are guilds that tried to change our predicament, so I would like to give it a try myself. This is my first time creating a guild ever in all the MMO's that I have played and I'm really excited. Yes, this will be an uphill battle but I believe if we can form a pool of players with a team & objective attitude... we can go a long way.

As of now we are recruiting at the 10-41 level group being that I organized this last night & we (current members) are PVP'n in bracket with the hopes of jelling at this earlier level. This does not mean you couldn't join at a higher level...the more experienced guys/gals we get, the sharper our newer/returning players can be. I personally have the funds for a guild bank for which I plan to purchase; and on my way to having a flagship (think that is cooler than a SH to me) if this "PVP" experiment of mine carries on to +60'. We are going to use "TeamSpeak" (I'll google it) but if someone can explain how to get this I surely appreciate it. So for those interested you can search our guild name "Suiçide Squad"..."ç" is alt135...or me "Wìnter'soldier" and give us a try.

By the way it seems another guild has duplicated our name so don't get confused with "Suiçide Squad" which is our brand and "Suicidesquad" which a guildie spotted this evening. Getting ready to hit the 41-65 brackets....looking for Sage heals (2), Tank (no pref.), and another DPS....lets reverse that trend of the Republic faction being the hand-me-down alts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.