Sub for $8.85 per month (effectively)

TX_Angel

There are several ways to sub to the game, but ongoing, the cheapest is the 6 month sub option for $12.99 per month. And if you never buy or spend CC, then that is what it will cost you. (month-to-month is $14.99 per month)

But I thought I'd bring awareness to the fact that the 6 month sub pays 600 CC per month instead of the 500 CC per month that a month-to-month sub brings, and if you're buying ANY CC at all, that makes a difference.

If you buy CC at the lowest rate, which is $99.99 for 14,500 CC, then your monthly 600 CC grant is worth $4.14 (more if you buy CC at lessor amounts, at $19.99 for 2,400 CC is is worth $5.00)

That effectively makes your month sub price $8.85 after accounting for the CC value.

If you're F2P/Preferred who is buying CC to unlock stuff, you aren't as far from the cost of a sub as you might think.

Just food for thought.

So that 600cc isn't just a one time thing? They gave me that when I switched over to the six month plan last month, but I thought the extra 100 cc was just a thank you bonus. Nice to hear that I'm getting more bang for my buck. Makes me regret not signing up for the 6 month plan ages ago. I was spending double the cost in the cartel market monthly and still only getting 500cc. :(

So that 600cc isn't just a one time thing? They gave me that when I switched over to the six month plan last month, but I thought the extra 100 cc was just a thank you bonus. Nice to hear that I'm getting more bang for my buck. Makes me regret not signing up for the 6 month plan ages ago. I was spending double the cost in the cartel market monthly and still only getting 500cc. :(

Part of the reason I stick with my 6 monthly payments. :D